Youtube Addictions

I'm probally the oddball but I use youtube mostly for gymnastics videos lol I'm a gymnastics addict

This one because Michael Shanks is a man after my own heart. Literally. He's so funny. But you probably won't get the video unless you've seen Stargate.

This one because, again, Michael Shanks decided to be funny. He's married to the woman on his right, by the way. He's just playing around. Again, you probably need to have seen Stargate to understand.

Dr. Tran is awesome, too.

This one because Michael Shanks is a man after my own heart. Literally. He's so funny. But you probably won't get the video unless you've seen Stargate.

This one because, again, Michael Shanks decided to be funny. He's married to the woman on his right, by the way. He's just playing around. Again, you probably need to have seen Stargate to understand.

Dr. Tran is awesome, too.
youre my freaking hero.
michael shanks is amazing.

Hi everybody so i need major help!!! i just got a username on youtube and it take forever to upload a video! and when i try to upload on it crashes my computer!!! so how do i make it go faster or is there a faster way???

Hi everybody so i need major help!!! i just got a username on youtube and it take forever to upload a video! and when i try to upload on it crashes my computer!!! so how do i make it go faster or is there a faster way???

It does go really slow, and it gets annoying.
You just have to be patient.
Im not sure if theres a faster way though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter