YourRide was great!

Jenn

DIS Veteran
We used YourRide on our most recent family trip in March and my husband just used them again a couple of weeks ago for a business trip. He has another trip booked with them next month and we are using them to transport 12 of us to Vero in July. Their service was excellent kudos to Rabbit for getting Ronnie as a driver.

I am glad to hear you had a great experience with the. sevenof us are going Memorial day weekend, Sat.-Tues., for a girls weekend away and we are using Yourride.

My DW and I used Your Ride last week. Rabbit was courteous, friendly, punctual and informative. We would definitely recommend Your Ride!
Mike

We also used them last week. David was great! He very courteous and punctual (even at 6:00 in the morning - LOL). We will definitely use them again.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I just reserved them for our June trip and we've never used them before. I am taking the opinions of the experts on this board as I have for everything so far. I have to say, I haven't been dissapointed yet so hopefully I will have luck with Yourride too. I have a couple of ? though. Are they there to greet and pick you up at the airport? What will you be riding in? A car, or what? I've never used this type of transportation before. Any information is welcome. Thanks.

The transportation drivers wait for their passengers on the baggage claim level of Orlando Airport. The driver from Your Ride will be standing there holding a sign with your name on it. He will then walk over to the baggage claim carousels with you and will help you get your bags outside. Since 9/11, they cannot park outside the terminal anymore, so he will have to leave for 5-10 minutes to get the vehicle. We had Rabbit (the owner) as our driver and he was driving a white van. When he returns, he will load your luggage and you will head out. If you do not want a grocery stop, he will take you to your resort and help you unload your luggage there. This is when you will pay for your transportation. He will also give you a pick-up return time. We had an 11:05 AM flight leaving Orlando and he asked us to be ready at 8:00 AM for the trip to MCO. He actually phoned us from the AKL lobby at 7:40 AM. By the way, there is a $5 coupon on the web site for round-trip transportation with Your Ride. Also, we tipped the driver $10 each way (2 adults with 1 suitcase each). When we left on April 26 (Friday) we could not get through the first security check point until 2 hours before our flight time or less. We got to the airport around 8:15 AM; we checked our luggage and waited in an area near security until 9:05 AM before heading back to our boarding gate. Rabbit is polite and has a good knowledge of the Orlando area. Don't be afraid to ask him questions if he is your driver. Have a great time!
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter