• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You're offered $10k to swap lives with one of your siblings, would you say yes?

well, I'm an only child, so trading would mean I don't exist, so no thank you!! :rotfl:

Well I have the best of both worlds. I grew up and an only child because my half brother is 23 years older and we did not grow up together. Would I switch, no. I don't want to know.......yet........what it feels like to be 23 years old. I can wait until I get there. I'm 65 and he's 88.

Nope. Not a chance. Swapping lives would mean I wouldn't have my kids. My siblings are both doing well for themselves, but they don't have anything more than what I have.

No...not unless I'd then be free to reform their circumstances to make them as much like my current ones as possible.

For how long? A day? sure. Longer than that, no. My sister is stupid lol

Same, x2.

I think I have the best life, TBH. It would suck to live either of my sisters lives for even a day. I can't stand the cities they each live in.

No. She has twin toddlers! They’re adorable, but my DS is 4. Don’t want to go back to that stage! And she’s an ER nurse. Not for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter