"You're going to Disney with HOW MANY people?" Extended Family Trip August 2019 NEW 8/22

We are staying at Pop this August too! Your trip sounds great. Can't wait to read more!
I'm also a Mimi :love: and would love to take our kids and grands on a magical trip in a couple of years. That would be a group of thirteen!
This year's trip will be our first since 2011, so a lot is very new to me. I was a wreck trying to book FP's for just two of us, lol. Did your Mimi have any trouble getting them booked for a group of 9?

So fun! It's crazy how much can change in a few years!!

She had a fairly easy time getting fast passes the only one we couldn't get was Slinky Dog Dash or Alien Saucer Spin. She did book on the 60 day mark right when they opened up in the morning! Some of the fastpasses in the earlier days of our trip were limited but overall we found it pretty easy to get fastpasses for the large group.

She booked all the hotel reservations on her disney account, so everyone was already linked to her account that way and she was able to select the whole party and pick fastpasses. We thought it might come to doing smaller groups and having to line them up but we really had no trouble at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter