"You're definitely feeling and not concealing!" - A COMPLETE July 2014 TR!

You didn't really spoil much. But if you put some of those pictures in the TR, I'll just be like, "Hm. I saw those on her Instagram."

Love your flamingo shirt!

Great interaction with Prince Charming, I would've died if he said that to me!

I love the stepsisters!

Can't wait to read more when you get back.

Btw, going way back to the beginning, I went to South of the Border over the weekend while my family was driving to my cousin's house (12 hour drive, yay). I never sausage a place! It was... interesting.

Ahh, I see. Sorry!!!

Thank you!!!!!

He's so sweet. I did die. For real. And then got resurrected by the scent of garlic mashed potatoes, so that's how I got here.

The stepsisters were two of my favorites this trip. They were wonderful!!!

Now that I'm back, things will pick up shortly :-)

It is quite an interesting place. You're always a weiner at Pedro's :-)

Looks like you had a fun morning at DAK! Love how Rafiki did the Simba blessing thinamajig on your head. And I love the gorilla in the blanket you got, I actually thought that was Terk. I honestly would not be surprised if Disney has actual Terk ones or those are them.

Love 1900 Park Fare! I've done breakfast and unfortunately never got to try the Strawberry Soup. I searched the buffet forever, but it was nowhere to be found. I really want to go back there at night so I can meet Drizella, Anastasia and Lady Tremaine, they seem like so much fun! And wow, Prince Charming looks YOUNG!

Sorry to hear you guys didn't get to see Tink fly over during Wishes. :( Hopefully you all did another night. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

DAK was a lot of fun. And I wasn't expecting him to give me the blessing thing, so that was cool! Terk came to SDM with me, she's stuck in my suitcase. Thank you for reminding me haha!

1900PF was one of my favorite restaurants this trip. The food was SO GOOD and the characters were so much fun.

Don't worry, there's plenty of Tink in the upcoming installments ;)

You'll get more tonight! :mickeyjum

Day Five: Epcot Day​

Q: How do you go around the world in under a day?
A: By spending your time at Epcot wisely :-)

We woke up really early because we wanted to catch the first monorail into Epcot. First we had to catch the bus to the TTC, which we waited approximately 5 minutes for. When we got to the TTC, we were kind of nervous for the monorail schedule- but it pulled through and we were soon at Epcot! The clock was ticking, it was 9:15 and our Akershus breakfast ressie was at 9:20.

So naturally, mom made Grace and I stop and take a picture at this random-@$$ topiary.

10373511_695175420555608_5978208871810659437_n.jpg

If it looks like I want to kill somebody, it's because I did. Also, he made me hold my Epcot map behind my back, lest I ruin the beauty in taking a photo in front of a hedge made out to look like Goofy playing soccer.

Then we got to Akershus. When we arrived, it was 9:23. I made sure mom knew that her making us take a picture with the world cup topiary cost us time. We stood in a line for about 10 minutes before we were allowed to go inside, but the waitresses all had cute Norwegian accents so I can’t complain.

First was our photo with Belle! She was so pretty. I asked her if she had been reading any good books and she said she was reading Sleeping Beauty. So precious!!!

10483926_695175660555584_6254327617912365681_n.jpg

Our Belle was SO PRETTY. I can't get over it.

Breakfast was good. I’m not completely sold on the idea of koltbordt (or fish with breakfast), but the buffet was okay. The hot foods served to the table were fantastic. Cheesey breakfast potatoes are love, cheesey breakfast potatoes are life.

We met many other princesses that day, including Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cinderella, but of course, the most important interaction was with Ariel.

Ariel: So where are you all swimming from?
Me: New Jersey.
Ariel: Oh, that’s quite far away. Say, what happened to the old Jersey? We don’t talk about it?
Me: There’s been an accident. We don’t talk about it.
Ariel: Oh, there’s been an accident. We don’t talk about it.

10458670_689144757825341_2145464385601154563_n.jpg

More from my continuing photo saga entitled, "low quality photos of people looking at two different phone cameras".
Literally my favorite.

After breakfast, we went on the Maelstrom. It was cute. Not my favorite, but we walked right on, so whatever.

We walked through the Frozen pavilion thing in Norway, but there was NO good Frozen merch. Talk about a bummer.

Then we continued through the World Showcase.

Our first stop was China. We got ice-slushy-tea drinks. I got strawberry oolong or something in that nature and it was really good. Then I spotted a nearly empty Mulan M&G, which I of course could NOT pass up.

10557289_695175907222226_5660814786166484515_n.jpg

A continuation of my second photo saga, "photos of me clutching my chest as I meet Disney characters"

Mulan: Hello princesses! Say, can you do me a favor?
Grace and I: Of course!
Mulan: Mushu asked me to find more strong warrior princesses. Will you do the warrior princess pose with me?

10516817_695176593888824_7694247672810810306_n.jpg

Official warrior princess squad 2k14

So that happened and it was wonderful.

Our next stop was Germany. We looked at Karamell-Kuchen (but sadly, did not purchase anything. Womp-womp) and observed the Cuckoo Clocks. It was adorable. Then we went to Italy. We stopped at the store and got like a handful of small chocolates (which I immediately ate). Then we went to the American Adventure. We saw “The American Adventure”. It was quite the adventure, and quite American. It was long and there were lots of eagles. Plus the whole thing was hosted by Ben Franklin and Mark Twain. So as you can see, it was the most American thing ever.

I was really pumped for Japan, so we stopped there. I got a Hello Kitty fan, some tiny chocolate skewer things, and a bottle of that soda pop with the marble (I got the watermelon flavor). My dad got the shrimp-flavored chips and they were actually really, really good. We were in the Pick-a-Pearl ceremony as well. The lady who did it was super energetic and fun and we all went home with pearl necklaces. So, a good 30 minutes was spent in Japan before moving on.

We actually skipped over Morocco because nothing interested us there (it was rainy, so Aladdin and Jasmine weren’t meeting), but we did stop at France. My mom and I split a pressed brioche ice cream sandwich with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce. It was good, but it wasn’t overwhelmingly fantastic like I thought it was going to be. At the UK pavilion, we looked around at the shops but didn’t buy anything. I stopped at a small kiosk in Canada afterwards and bought a set of princess pins I had been eyeing up since that morning:

BvVmTRTCQAAVZO1.jpg

Still cute, even under a bathroom light glare.

Then we were pretty much done with World Showcase, so we got in line for Soaring. The sign said 75 minutes, but it felt a bit shorter than that. Soaring is such a fun ride. It gives me such a rush.

After that, we went back to the hotel and then went to The Grand Floridian Café for dinner. We were all really hungry from not having eaten a proper meal since that morning and I got a cheeseburger!

We went back to our hotel room for a quick nap, then DMom and I went back to the Magic Kingdom for the rest of the evening. We went on a few rides- Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, and I think a couple of others that I’m forgetting, and got a dole whip. We were able to catch Wishes while we were eating our Dole Whip (I got a vanilla/pineapple swirl this time, which was arguably the best thing I’ve ever consumed), and this time we saw TINKERBELL! It was magical.

I got an Ursula mug from Mickey’s Emporium (sidenote: the purpose of the Ursula mug was to take to camp and have something for tea and coffee. Everyone liked it), and went back to our room. We had to get a good nights sleep to prepare for the next day- a day filled with the glamour and lights of Hollywood ;) !

Yay, new installment!

Great Ariel interaction. Also like the interaction with Mulan. One time I went for my "birthday" (wasn't actually my birthday) and she saw my birthday pin and asked me stuff about a lucky cricket and if I had one. I don't really remember.

Can't wait to read more. :cool1:

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great day in the world showcase. Ariel was so funny, she's always a bit of a ditz, haha. Was your Ursula mug a travel mug or just a regular one?

Welcome back from camp!

Great to see a new installment. I lover Askershus for breakfast. Actually, DS15 requested this for our trip in December. He loves the pastries on the buffet. And good to see you are a lover of the cheesy potatoes!

Just watched Mulan yesterday - can't wait to see her!

Day Six: Hollywood Studios Day

Q: Remember “dat one time” you did Hollywood Studios all by yourself?
A: Yeah, I remember “dat one time”.

Hollywood Studios day started out as planned. We went down to get breakfast at Gasparilla’s- I had my Mickey Waffles- and then we went back up to the room to get ready for an action-packed day at Hollywood Studios. We had our FP+ schedule planned for the whole day- one right after the other between 12:00 and 3:00. Unfortunately, as soon as we got up to the room, Grace proclaimed that she wanted to stay home and not go to Hollywood Studios until our dinner reservation. And my parents agreed. So I rescheduled our FP+ and packed my day bag. Because I was going to DHS and experiencing the Frozen Summer Fun, whether my family wanted to or not. So I put on my Ariel ears and took the first bus over to Hollywood Studios.

Being on that bus that morning was the most exciting feelings of my whole life. It was so liberating to know I was going to have the park to myself without having to worry about leaving my parents and sister behind to go on a ride and meet up with them later, or agreeing on when to eat lunch or take a bathroom break. I had a WHOLE PARK to explore all by myself.

1907746_689145364491947_7423323450220919172_n.jpg

hoo-ray for hollywood... dedededededede HOLLYWOOD...

Prior to getting off the bus, I had about an hour before the parade started, so I decided to get in line for Rock’n’Roller Coaster. The good news is that Rock’n’Roller Coaster was "the-bomb-dot-com". Like, the best roller coaster I’ve ever been on. The bad news was that I missed a majority of the Frozen parade because I was on Rock’n’Roller Coaster.

But I was able to catch Kristoff, which is essentially all I really cared about, so there’s that.

10383541_689145277825289_4224506553474688801_n.jpg

♬ so close, yet so far aw-a-ay ♬

10492455_689145301158620_3632824394297019165_n.jpg

OMG THE DIRECTION HE'S LOOKING IN IS CLOSE TO THE DIRECTION I'M IN OMG OMG OOOOOOOOMG

Then I went on Rock’n’Roller Coaster again. This time through the single rider line, so I only waited about 20 minutes, as opposed to the, like, 40 minute line the first time I went on. When that was over, I decided to watch the first Beauty and The Beast show of the morning- even though I had a FP+ to see it later that night. It was SO GOOD!!! I loved Be Our Guest!!! It was so glamorous and wonderful and ahh!!!

After Beauty and the Beast, I decided to buy a pin. I bought the one that looks like “the Ellie badge” (the grape soda bottle cap on a safety pin). I also bought a Mickey pretzel. To be honest, the Mickey pretzel didn’t live up to my expectations. It was kinda dry. It didn’t wow me. Meh.

Then, I took a walk on over to Pixar Place. At first, I thought about going on TSMM. But the posted wait time was long. So then I looked to my left, and it was all over. And I waited 45 minutes for this.

10492447_689145407825276_5994988744981722166_n.jpg

ROBO-FIST BUMP

10390063_689145547825262_7523517571767034882_n.jpg

Woody gets a lil' silly when he's trying to distract you from Buzz stamping your autograph book

10470215_689145681158582_7876088206340025937_n.jpg

I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!

10537299_689145797825237_3154774599183849429_n.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1937440_689145871158563_2224773337372826061_n.jpg

what dreams are made of

10502389_689145997825217_3448841454183445473_n.jpg

Okay, this one was a little awkward, as you can see. You can't really hug it out with a guy with a plastic chest severely disproportional to his waist.

And it was the best 45 minutes I ever spent waiting in line for anything.

Then I got lunch at Pizza Planet. I ate most of it (because I didn’t feel like spending money OP for another meal), but it was, um, not good. Except for the cookie. The cookie was pretty good. After lunch, I decided to go on The Great Movie Ride, which was pretty fun, except our gangster wasn’t too into it. Other than that, I loved it.

Then I basically just walked around DHS for a loooooong time. Like 2 and a half hours. I bought a Mary Poppins pin, but nothing else, despite visiting every store in the park. I was really, REALLY tempted to buy everything at Wandering’s Oaken Trading Post (especially the Elsa magic bands. HOO BOY), but everything cost money. So unfortunately, it was out of the question for me.

10342836_689146494491834_3309487003872960935_n.jpg

I was walking along Streets of America when I came across this gem. So, that's the New Amsterdam theatre, right? In New York? Well, that means the building across from it is the Nederlander theatre. Which means, Newsies in Hollywood Studios. Thank you very much.

I remember sitting in the Kodak station by front of the park for a little bit before my parents came. We had a FP+ for the Beauty and the Beast Show before anything, so we went there. We had nice front and center seats. It was still just as amazing the second time around.

10297737_689146454491838_9124918293686171407_n.jpg

Don't do this in a real theater ever. I mean ever. If you do, we'll catch you. We, we never fail. And we never bother with jail.

Then, it was time for the most anticipated ADR of the trip for this girl- the 50’s Prime Time Café! Our waiter was really funny. I got the PB&J milkshake to drink, which was fantastic, the fried chicken for dinner, which was also fantastic, and the brownie sundae for dessert. Which, again, was pretty fantastic. Everything was fantastic. Everything was 50’s and nothing hurt.

10410504_689146537825163_806257956408880199_n.jpg

party like it's between 1950 and 1959

BsNre6-IUAAgKyU.jpg

the little TVs are why this restaurant is so popular. #CONFIRMED

Then we had a FP+ for Star Tours. We had never been on Star Tours and I was a little nervous. I read a story about Star Tours breaking down once and then people started smelling smoke and freaking out or something like that, so I was a little hestitant to get on. But it was fun. And we saw Darth Vader on our way in battling a young boy with a light saber, so that set my heart at ease long enough to get on. After that, it was raining SO HARD when we got out, so we ran to some QS restaurant and hid from the rain for a little bit before heading over to our last FP+ of the day, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

10489757_689146411158509_2352793029832000310_n.jpg

no business like show business

The Voyage of the Little Mermaid was the most perfect show I have ever seen. I was all the way in the front row. It was short, but it was the best thing to ever grace a stage (save Newsies, of course).

I took some pictures.

10394095_689146264491857_1221851760129364672_n.jpg

It was actually really amazing and mind-blowing how they were able to do thi with the puppets on a dark stage. #theater #magic #relatabletheaterkidproblems

10481967_689146381158512_2934660202917954802_n.jpg

AS SHE WAS ROLLING OUT ON THE ROCK SHE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME AND SMILED IT WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME

Then we got back out, and it was raining again. So my mom bought a souvenir popcorn bucket, and we went back to our hotel. Grace was especially excited to go to sleep- because the faster she woke up, the faster it would be her birthday, and the most exciting day of the trip. :-)

Yay, new installment!

Great Ariel interaction. Also like the interaction with Mulan. One time I went for my "birthday" (wasn't actually my birthday) and she saw my birthday pin and asked me stuff about a lucky cricket and if I had one. I don't really remember.

Can't wait to read more. :cool1:

YAAAAY!

Thank you!!! Ariel and Mulan are so much fun. I love the princesses. They're so great!!!

Next part is up- sorry for the delay :s Life got in the way!!!

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great day in the world showcase. Ariel was so funny, she's always a bit of a ditz, haha. Was your Ursula mug a travel mug or just a regular one?

Thank you! It was a pretty good day all in all. She is pretty funny!

My Ursula mug was a regular one. Here's what it looks like:

images

I wanted the Ariel one, but they were all out of every design except for Ursula, Jasmine, and Queen of Hearts. Womp-womp.

Welcome back from camp!

Great to see a new installment. I lover Askershus for breakfast. Actually, DS15 requested this for our trip in December. He loves the pastries on the buffet. And good to see you are a lover of the cheesy potatoes!

Just watched Mulan yesterday - can't wait to see her!

Thank you!!!

I missed writing for this thread!!! Akershus was really good. I don't blame him- the pastries were AMAZING. Especially the chocolate muffin. And yes. I do love my cheesy potatoes very much ;)

Mulan is so perfect to interact with! She's so sweet and fun.

I like the Ursula mug! Subtle :thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed your solo day at HS! 2x on RnRC is pretty great, although it sounds like your first wait was a bit long.

The pic with Buzz is funny, he IS an odd shape to hug, haha.

I actually really love the Beauty and the Beast show, it's just so campy and fun! When you're older, it's great to enjoy with a margarita from across the street :laughing:

I love the Beauty and the Beast show. :)

Thanks for ruining the magic of Buzz signing the autograph books.

Looked like a fun interaction with Buzz and Woody.

I've always wanted to go to 50's Prime Time! The only problem is that I don't think there's anything I would like there and my brother would eat absolutely nothing there. (He is a very picky eater)

I also loved Voyage of the Little Mermaid. For some reason, I think I used to be TERRIFIED of it when I was younger lol.

Can't wait to read about your sister's birthday! :cake:

I like the Ursula mug! Subtle :thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed your solo day at HS! 2x on RnRC is pretty great, although it sounds like your first wait was a bit long.

The pic with Buzz is funny, he IS an odd shape to hug, haha.

I actually really love the Beauty and the Beast show, it's just so campy and fun! When you're older, it's great to enjoy with a margarita from across the street :laughing:

It's awesome!

The first wait was a little long, and the fact that this one family was cutting us didn't really help. Meh. But other than that- amazing.

I know, right? Like, what's up with that?

I'll keep that in the back of my mind for when I'm 21 ;)

I love the Beauty and the Beast show. :)

Thanks for ruining the magic of Buzz signing the autograph books.

Looked like a fun interaction with Buzz and Woody.

I've always wanted to go to 50's Prime Time! The only problem is that I don't think there's anything I would like there and my brother would eat absolutely nothing there. (He is a very picky eater)

I also loved Voyage of the Little Mermaid. For some reason, I think I used to be TERRIFIED of it when I was younger lol.

Can't wait to read about your sister's birthday! :cake:

It's one of my favorite shows in WDW :)

Ahh! Sorry! Thought everyone knew :sad:

It was so much fun- well worth the 45 minute wait. The queue is pretty cute as well.

The good thing about Disney is that they cater to everyone. So if your brother just wants chicken nuggets or mashed potatoes- they can totally make it happen. It's something every DA should experience at least once :)

VoTLM = <3. I would have been scared of it if I was little, too. It's really dark and a lot happens at once.

You'll read about it soon!!!! Sorry for the delay!!!!! pixiedust:

It's one of my favorite shows in WDW :)

Ahh! Sorry! Thought everyone knew :sad:

It was so much fun- well worth the 45 minute wait. The queue is pretty cute as well.

The good thing about Disney is that they cater to everyone. So if your brother just wants chicken nuggets or mashed potatoes- they can totally make it happen. It's something every DA should experience at least once :)

VoTLM = <3. I would have been scared of it if I was little, too. It's really dark and a lot happens at once.

You'll read about it soon!!!! Sorry for the delay!!!!! pixiedust:

Unless 50's Prime Time will make my brother an Oscar Myer select angus beef nitrade free hot dog on a Martin's potato roll then I don't think he will eat there. He is a veeeeery picky eater.

UPDATE:

I'm so sorry this thread keeps getting pushed back. SO MUCH happens in the next installment that I think I'm going to split it up into 2 parts again. Maybe even 3. There's lots of pictures and such. I had a good chunk of it written, but then for some reason Word didn't save my file.

Sorry again because this thread keeps getting pushed further and further back into my mind. Please bear with me. My school has recently lost our TV/Stage Crew director to sudden illness and we're taking it very hard. I'll try to post when I can.

Pixie dust to my faithful readers. Love ya'll pixiedust:

-Kaitlyn

(P.S. Happy October!)

tumblr_inline_n9y20sTzSR1r7ynnt.gif

hiii just saw your comment on my trip report so I came over and checked out yours...and read the whole PTR...and read all of your updates so far....so I'm subscribing now haha. can't wait to read more! ^_^

hiii just saw your comment on my trip report so I came over and checked out yours...and read the whole PTR...and read all of your updates so far....so I'm subscribing now haha. can't wait to read more! ^_^

Thank you so much!!! It means a lot- I love your TR :-)

Day Seven: Grace's Birthday (Magic Kingdom) Part One

Q: What do you get when you cross pirates, presidents, and princesses?
A: Only, like, the best birthday ever!

We woke up on Friday to a voicemail on our resort phone. In true Disney fashion, we had been left a voicemail to celebrate Grace’s birthday. We listened to Mickey and Minnie sing “Happy Birthday” and then went to our breakfast ADR- one of Grace’s favorite restaurants, Chef Mickey’s!

We had an ADR for I believe 9:30, but we were seated promptly at 9. After getting our picture taken!

10513262_695178380555312_5560782050688746624_n.jpg

Matching T-Shirt family UNITE!

10540417_695178507221966_3997947782091301358_n.jpg

Sometimes, ya know, you just gotta be different. Strike a pose. Inadvertantly make the camera lady have to back up and switch some things around on her camera to change it. Then have to change it back. Probably piss off the family behind you.

Our waitress was very attentive and nice, like most of the staff we had encountered on the trip. Grace was given a birthday card upon seating signed by Mickey and the gang. It was really cute. I had SO MANY goodies for breakfast. Chef Mickeys has a bomb yogurt station with toppings, so I took a little bowl of chocolate chips and sprinkled them onto my Mickey waffles. I had been searching to order premade chocolate chip Mickey waffles the whole trip, but settled for some-assembly-required Mickey waffles relatively quickly ;). I also had bacon, fruit, and some goodies you can only get at Chef Mickey’s breakfast- like Rice Krispie Treats. I actually wish I had taken a photo of my plate. It was glorious. Srsly, guys, those chocolate chip waffles were SO good.

Chocolate-Lovers-Waffles1.jpg

(I’m lacking photos for this update, especially since I want to split it up dramatically, so have this photo of chocolate chip Mickey waffles. It isn’t mine, but I really wish it was because that means I would have devoured them.)

Now onto the character aspect of Chef Mickeys! (*whispering out of the side of my mouth* because nobody really goes to Chef Mickeys for the food.)

Goofy and Pluto were pretty standard. Goofy came around first and signed Grace’s autograph book upside down in back of his head, in true, silly Goofy fashion, whereas Pluto signed his on his nose. Gotta love those two pups.

Donald was... a little disappointing. I bought him a tiny Mickey magnet ahead of time, hoping to get a reaction from him. He was happy though, and his CA gave me Donald stickers. Womp-womp.

Minnie and I were twinning, so we obviously had to take our pictures together. And who can say no to a pic with the main mouse himself?

10491262_689149814491502_4802045400072027977_n.jpg

#squad goals

1977330_689149831158167_2024725405705261839_n.jpg

my hair was so wet in these pics from the shower I took that morning ew what even

To top off the experience, Grace was given a birthday cupcake! After we were all done at Chef Mickeys, we went on over to the Magic Kingdom. We had about 2 hours to kill before our first FP+. First we went to the Main Street Barber Shop to get some Pixie Dust. Grace didn’t want any, but I did. So I got big, pretty confetti in my hair!!! But as the woman was putting the box away, she dropped it and it got all over the floor. To my (sinister) delight, she exclaimed, “OH NO... TINKERBELL IS GONNA KILL ME.”

10516687_689149934491490_5936450267191502805_n.jpg

I also took this v. nice photo of the castle.

We decided to head to Liberty Square after that (for some reason unbeknownst to me). Grace debated ordering one of the pretty-pretty personalized parasols, but decided against it.

Then we saw the Hall of Presidents show. It was my second time around seeing it this trip, but I couldn’t complain. It’s so great.

Grace was getting antsy. She HATES being in the Florida heat for too long and wanted to go back to the pool. But we had half an hour until our Anna and Elsa FP+ were good. So we had to find creative ways to pass the time while not looking like @$$h01es for making her unhappy on her birthday. We decided to head back to Fantasyland and go window-shopping for a little bit. We went to Sir Mickeys and Castle Couture.

It was time for the reveal. Time to reveal the surprise I had been concealing for months.

Grace was browsing at a bag she wanted at Sir Mickey’s. I tapped her on the shoulder and suggested that we checked out the wait times for Anna and Elsa. She rolled her eyes because she was NOT going to wait in a 4-hour line for Anna and Elsa. So then I suggested we “just try the FP+ line. Just to see if anything would happen”. With her suspicions rising, I basically pushed her up to the FP+ stand. She scanned her magicband and the light went green. Her face lit up as we went inside. “I’m shaking,” she exclaimed, overwhelmed by excitement. Then we were told to go inside.

Obviously, we first met Anna.

Anna: So what kingdom are you guys from?
Me: We're from New Jersey! Hey, how's Elsa doing? I know summer isn't really her thing.
Anna: Oh- she's doing fine! You know, the cold never bothered her anyway, but she's adjusting just fine to the snow.
Me: And how's Olaf doing?
Anna: Oh, he's doing wonderful! He just LOVES the summer! You know what he did yesterday? He went to sniff a flower and his nose fell off! (Notices Grace's button) Oh, is it your birthday? Are you gonna eat lots of cake? Lots of-
Anna and I both: CHOCOLATE! (we share the same face of sheer excitement)
Anna: Oh my gosh, you're so much like me!

And that was all I remember from that conversation. I was too busy having a mental breakdown over MEETING ANNA.

10511314_689150027824814_4789932544265502017_n.jpg

We took our photos separately. This is the one mom took on my phone. Believe it or not, the photopass photos came out worse.

Then along came Elsa.

I was literally so excited to meet Elsa. In fact, it physically showed.

Elsa: Wow, you're so excited!
Me: I know, I've wanted to meet you for such a long time now!
Elsa: You're definitely feeling and not concealing. It's wonderful to meet you. (She notices Grace's button) Happy birthday, princess! How old are you?
Grace: 13.
Elsa: 13? How wonderful! Are you going to have 13 cakes?
Grace: Maybe!
Elsa: Are you going to share them with your sister?
Grace: Maybe...
Elsa: When's your coronation?
Grace and I together: We don't know.
Elsa: Well, just remember not to invite the Duke of Wesleton!

BsrxpO_CUAAoeHC.jpg

This is a real photo of me meeting Elsa. The photopass people took this real photo on a real camera. I am real. (also, you can see my pixie dust!)

10525877_695181817221635_4843507719290049769_n.jpg

LET IT GO but the photo came out more like "lmao idk man you might as well just let it go haha"

10525738_695181493888334_8635422908013522664_n.jpg

I remember being, like, afraid to hug her. I didn't want to hurt the pretty corset which was actually kind of hard and I don't know how to explain it so I'm just gonna cut myself off before I

That was all I remember from Elsa. Again, I was literally having a heart attack from meeting the ice queen. You guys, I just love Frozen.

When that was done, we told Grace we were going to go back to the hotel. So we got on the first ferry boat to the Grand Floridian to spend a nice, relaxing afternoon at the pool- before the fun began again in the evening ;)

Yaaaay, update!

Love the matching shirts and (mostly) matching pins!

I want the waffles now. The next time my fam goes to Chef Mickey's, I'll have to try making and eating some chocolate chip Mickey waffles.

I hope Tinkerbell didn't kill the barber. I love getting pixie dust in my hair!

Love the Anna discussion. Also, in the Elsa discussion, we now know why you titled the TR "You're deffinitely feeling and not concealing."

Can't wait to read the next part! :yay:

What a great trip report!

Lovin' the chocolate chip waffles!

I got a fast pass to see Anna and Elsa on our December trip! I can't wait - I am so excited.

Yaaaay, update!

Love the matching shirts and (mostly) matching pins!

I want the waffles now. The next time my fam goes to Chef Mickey's, I'll have to try making and eating some chocolate chip Mickey waffles.

I hope Tinkerbell didn't kill the barber. I love getting pixie dust in my hair!

Love the Anna discussion. Also, in the Elsa discussion, we now know why you titled the TR "You're deffinitely feeling and not concealing."

Can't wait to read the next part! :yay:

YAAAAAAY :yay:

Thank you! If you can recall from my PTR, it took a couple of tries before the shirts became a reality. LOL.

The waffles I made weren't nearly as extravagant as the one in the pic. I think that pic is from Roarin' Fork? IDK.

I hope she didn't either. I love pixie dust too!!!

Thankachew. And yes- now we know where the title comes from ;)

Pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents- (your dinner) the next installment ;)

What a great trip report!

Lovin' the chocolate chip waffles!

I got a fast pass to see Anna and Elsa on our December trip! I can't wait - I am so excited.

Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

Thank you- but it isn't my photo! Aaaallll the credit goes to the lovely Roger over at Disney Food Blog :-)

Have so much fun!!! I loved my experience, it really was one of the highlights of the trip. I hope you enjoy it as much as Grace and I did :)

oh yay an update!! Chef Mickey's sounds so lovely! I love breakfast there too, probably because I'm a sucker for Mickey waffles...

aw what a nice birthday surprise to meet Anna & Elsa! also I'm definitely with you on the pixie dust - I get some from Castle Couture pretty much every time I go to the park so I'm right there with ya haha

oh yay an update!! Chef Mickey's sounds so lovely! I love breakfast there too, probably because I'm a sucker for Mickey waffles...

aw what a nice birthday surprise to meet Anna & Elsa! also I'm definitely with you on the pixie dust - I get some from Castle Couture pretty much every time I go to the park so I'm right there with ya haha

I know, haha I'm so sorry I don't update more often! And exactly- Chef Mickeys is basically the nirvana for those who love Mickey waffles.

She really enjoyed meeting them. It was one of the highlights of her birthday, she says. And I've noticed that the pixie dust is different at the Barber Shop and at Castle Couture. Barber Shop is big confetti, whereas the pixie dust at Castle Couture is simply glitter. Love them both, I just noticed they were different on this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter