You're All Invited!

NOW OPEN!! Really sorry about all the time mess-ups. It's officially open for all to see!

Lion

Bumping this up to the top:

I am opening up the room for Closing for all who want to come. It is an excellent room for closing on Valentine's Day! :love:

:confused3 Where are you Pirate? I just entered and you left.. :rotfl:

EDIT: nvm there you are LOL

:confused3 Where are you Pirate? I just entered and you left.. :rotfl:

EDIT: nvm there you are LOL

Well, I dc-ed, but it's good, because I'm going out to dinner.

I'll be back and the room will be reopened (if it is currently closed ;) ) at 9:30 PST or so.

Happy :hug: Day!

She left.. Oh well poor Pirate and his "bubble but" LOL!!!! :lmao:
Anyone that was in the room after staff left will know what I'm talking about :D

I'm turning the room back on...

Seems we got a little visitor? ;)

Who was it?

VMK_Bubbles was there for a visit. Had never seen her before!

Pssst, can anyone come by and be the fail-safe in case I dc?

Staff.. Came.. into room..

*hyperventilates*

OMG!!! That is so exciting, mabe it'll help my problems this morning... All I can do other than be excited about this is cry that one of my sibling left my chocoalates (the prized posessions of valentine's day!) out for my dog to eat... Now I have nothing but this room and my dignity...

Lion

OMG!!! That is so exciting, mabe it'll help my problems this morning... All I can do other than be excited about this is cry that one of my sibling left my chocoalates (the prized posessions of valentine's day!) out for my dog to eat... Now I have nothing but this room and my dignity...

Lion

Yay lion!
Wait... Wont that kill your dog? :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter