Your work keys

I had a boss tell me years ago that you haven't truly "arrived" until you don't have any keys--i.e. you have "people" to lock & unlock for you.;) My last full time job had the keypad for entry into the building, I only had a key for my office.

My husband wishes they would go to key cards. He works for a non profit group, as a Residential Manager. Has keys for every one of the houses, every office in the main bldg. he works in, some keys for the learning center., keys for the lock boxes, keys for the file cabinets, keys for the beeper bag and accessories, way way way too many keys. There are keys for all the agency vans and cars too, but thankfully he doesn't have to carry them all around ! I think all his keys together seriously weigh about 5 lbs, lol

One key for the building I work out of (this is primarily what I use but only after hours/weekends) and a badge I can use to swipe doors open at the hospital.

I only have two keys - one that's a master key to all the doors on my floor and the key to my secretary's office. Building access is through a RFID fob.

I work for a clinic on a hospital campus. My badge gets me through the main doors of all campus buildings and through the side doors into the clinic I work for. I also have a key for cupboards, a key for the lab box, a key for the prescription paper drawer on the printer and a key to the fire extinguishers since I am the safety ambassador and they don't want me breaking the glass every time I check them. All of the keys are attached to my badge lanyard.

I had a boss tell me years ago that you haven't truly "arrived" until you don't have any keys--i.e. you have "people" to lock & unlock for you.;) My last full time job had the keypad for entry into the building, I only had a key for my office.

Which shows you where I fit in LOL

One key to my classroom last year. I was supposed to turn it in but they fired the facilities guy(who we turn them in to) so I still have it. Too bad I'm in a different room next year.

IMG_1476.JPG And I own the place.
This doesn't even have my van key on it, another key fob. I have three tractors, 2 shop keys, office key, bathroom key, car key, work truck, etc. 10 total I think.

I'm up to 11 keys. I wish I could find them! Haven't been able to find them all week. Luckily I have extras of the essentials, but I feel pretty weird without my keys.

We have fingerprint scanners. I also have a key card for after hours access but I never use it.

None. I work at a private school. No keys no cards no nothing. My classroom has a lock but no key!

I work in a bank and have a lot of keys... some keys are keys to get to keys :rotfl2: A lot of the keys are to locks that require two different people to open stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter