Your voice?

Well, when I talk my voice just sounds normal (kinda deep) but when I record it, it sounds sooo stupid!:scared1: it sounds like a three year olds voice.

so how's your voice?

I guess my voice sounds fine when i'm talking to people but when I record it I think I sound exactly like my cousin which she sounds like a country hick =/

apparently, I have a high pitched voice over a phone.
But I don't know if that's true in real life.

my voice sounds like a two year old on recorders...
and in real life my friends always make fun of my voice (they say i sound like a mouse) LOL but id care it makes me unique =)

I hate the way my voice sounds when I hear it recorded. I sound like I have a speech impediment.

well, maybe not that bad, but I sound stupid.
my friends say my voice is more high pitched than low?

I don't know.

To me, I think I sound like a guy.
But I think IRL or recorded, it's like a 11 year old girls voice.

To me, I have a normal teenage voice... But when I hear my self on the phone, I think I sound like a 2 year old.

I dunno...I think I sound like a guy sometimes, and I sound stupid on any recording of anything.

In speech class we had to do this thing where we recorded a phone message on a tape recorder. I nearly died when the teacher played mine in class.

i kinda have a slightly deeper voice than my friends but when i record it or when i sing it sounds so much higher it's so weird:sad2: :wave2: :rainbow:

In my head, I love my voice.

I sound like a weirdo guy in real life. My voice is so low lmao.

When you hear your self recored you always sound funny to yourself, it's NOT what everyone else hears. Just ask anyone if you sound the same in real life and a recording. At least that's my experience. Like when I listen to my voice mail "Hi you've reached Tracy..." I cringe because it sounds like I am 3...but that's not really the case.

When I record it, it sounds like a chipmunk. A boy chipmunk at least. :p

I don't know if I sound like that in real life, I don't really want to know.

My voice is usually serious and in the middle. When I am excited my voice is high, too high and its a bit squeaky. Recorded, my voice sounds really high. Sometimes I have that "lik, O-M-G" kind of voice, without trying.

I sound like Kristen Chenoweth.

Extremely cutesy, babyish, high pitched and annoying.

I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter