Your Valentine's Dinner??

Erika'smom

Earning My Ears
So where will you be dining on Valentine's Day! I should make our reservations soon;) We are arriving on the 14th, can't wait!

Hi,

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and made priority seating arrangements for my husband and I to have dinner at Artist Point. We love the restaurant and I know we will have a very romantic dinner there. :love2:

Artist Point for us, too! Since this is our 1st trip to WDW, I made the reservations based on recommendations from this board. I am glad to see someone else thinks it's a good place for Valentine's Day! We also liked that we could drop the kids at the Cub's Den at Wilderness Lodge and dine at the same resort. I have read some good reviews about Cub's Den for childcare.

I have reservations for Cinderellas castle for late lunch on Valentines day. (we are leaving that day to come back home.
Also I am up in the air about canceling and going to The Concourse steak house instead.

We are doing the Poly luau for Vday dinner! I also have ps for the Garden grill rehitching ceremony for lunch but I think I am going to cancel....the menu doesn't look too appealing.

Oooooo, I'll be there on the 14th too :D I'm getting so excited, 39 days more! It's just going to be myself and my girlfriends princess: (girls only trip ;) So we'll be each other's Valentine's dates.

My family and I will be dinning at Ohana's for dinner. We then are going to the Magic Kingdom for Wishes and Spectromagic.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter