Your Ultimate Souvenir...Disneyland Edition

Halloweenqueen

Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...
So, I started this fun thread over at the Theme Parks Section and I thought it might be fun to post it here.

:cool1: Congratulations! You just won the Disney's Ultimate Souvenir Sweepstakes! :cool1:

As the grand prize winner you are entitled to the memento of your choice! Two caveats...it can NOT come from a gift shop and you must be able to carry it out of the park.

Any park, any attraction, and decoration.

And don't worry, Disney will replace it with a perfect copy!

So, what are you going to choose?

The "They'll get the point in the end" pole from the Jungle Cruise. With a couple of rhinos thrown in for good measure.

Could I ride it out of the park? One of the Disney Clydesdales that pull the trolleys through the parks :)

I think that it would be either the plaque "Here you leave today....", or the buzzards in Splash Mountain that ask "Where's your laughin place?"

I'd take the purple-flowered hippo on IASW if I could tie it to my back. Love to have him blinking in my living room!

IMG_0269.jpg

Or the picture of the three stacked guys in the stretching room in HM!

Now you're talking.....:thumbsup2

I'd like the Snow White miniature from the Storybook Boats. :lovestruc Or the kid who looks like Greg Brady surfing in IASW.

Me too on the hippo from IASW! I've always loved him! Or I think I might take Jose and some singing flowers from the Tikki room. :goodvibes

Oooh, this is a tough one. Maybe one or two of the teacups. I could put them in my living room for extra seating.

There's also this pastel drawing of Alice that used to be in the animation building at DCA. I think it was maybe original concept art from Alice in Wonderland (the animated version, not the new movie). It was Alice when she's big and she's all squished up inside the house. I love that picture but I've never seen a reproduction available to buy.

I'd want the dedication plaque at the base of the flag pole on Main Street. Without that.....none of the rest of it would matter!!!

Don't know how I could carry it, but i would love the carved organ from Snow White!

Runner up- the painting of the redhead over the bar in the Pirates ride.

I would take EVERY firefly in POTC and put them in my backyard. And because I have a feeling I could take them all easily, I'm tossing in the chinese lanterns from the Dream Suite patio. MWAHAHAH

ETA..AND the banjo house. I'm confidant I could fold it and put it in a backpack. Yes.

secrets_exit_rollytorch.jpg

This "arm sconce" from HM would be mine. Mine mine MINE! I'd use it as the front porch light for my house.

Great topic! First thing that comes to mind is the floating head of Madame Leota, but I'd also consider the goat with the dynamite from BTMRR or the Mr. Toad figure from the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride queue.

Mine's pretty small: the golden apple at the entrance to Snow White's Scary Adventures.

I'd be happy with just the apple but wouldn't mind snagging the book as well.

DH says: The tower of pumpkins in haunted mansion holiday..but then I reminded him he has to be able to carry it out. So his second one is the statue of the white rabbit. :D

The teacup lanterns. No question. I'm obsessed. And they'd look darn cool hanging in my backyard.

P5290036.jpg

OR, there is a large portrait of a woman hanging near the far left screening room (is that is what it is called? Its the room where you watch the Twilight Zone video before you head toward the elevators) in the Tower of Terror. I'd take her.

A check for all the money spent by visitors on your average summer Saturday!! I can carry a check.;)

The Dead Men tell no tales skull and crossbones would be pretty cool though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter