Your Thoughts on Messy Buns

They are cute.I ussually put my hair in a messy bun when I am to lazy to flat iron my hair.I love them.

What exactly do they look like?

654701263_fa49ff2e9f.jpg

I'm wearing one right now.
I like them.

When I make a bun it is messy, but not a cute messy. A frizzy, icky, curly, messy messy.

i like them but i can figure out how to put it up....
Can anybody tell me how exactlly

i have tryed to do my hair like that. but however it doesn't work that great. can you give my step by step how yall do it.

i absoultly love the messy bun look by the way!!!:hyper:

aww tyler!

haha like a pp said, i'm rocking one right now!! they really work for my hair, its kinda long with short layers and they fall forward around my face. it looks really cute and fun, but i have to leave out my bangs or i look boyish :/

my bf always says that he loves it when i wear them, so i guess they work for me.

i dont like them on top of your forhead, but i must admit that it is a cheerleader kind of thing, when we went to univeral we all had to wear our hair up like that and in curlers the whole time we were in the park. talk about embarrassing!!:laughing:

a step by spet on how to make a good messy bun.

this works for shoulder length to longish hair.

1. pull your hair into your hands as if to make a semi-high ponytail

2. pull the hair tie around the ponytail, but don't pull the hair all of the way through, leave about half of it in and half of it out

3. twist the hair tie around and pull around the half bun that you have, trapping the rest of the hair in the hair tie

4. twist the hair tie around one more time to secure the bun, and voila!

*you can pull out extra hair around your face, or just let it come out as the day goes to get the full **messy effect**

hope that this helped!!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter