Your Thoughts on Messy Buns

PigletGurl

<font color=teal>I <font color=magenta>♥ <font col
What are your opinions on them? Do you think they look cute? Ugly? Say whatever...

I think they're really cute and awesome if you're having a bad hair day.

They look good with people who have straight hair
But if you're hair is extremely curly like mine, they just don't work

I think they are adorable. They are great for when you are having a bad hair day. I am wear them all the time when I swim and play sports. :thumbsup2

Does anyone wear them even when you're not having a bad hair day?

They're cute, but seriously...
It's annoying when they wear them on TOP of their head, like almost at their forehead.
I saw this group of girls in Universal once and they all had their hair done up in a messy bun right near their forehead.

I like them, but they just don't work on my hair. Actually, no ponytail or bun or anything with all the hair back really works good for me, they just make me look like a boy. :cool2:

My hair never holds messy buns : (
It's just too long, so to make it stay all together I have to like twist it around and then it gets knotted and gross and totally not worth it. I usually go for a low bun or pony but it's not the same. I wish i could do them :(

im rocking one right now:thumbsup2
i straighten my hair, wrap it and put it in a ponytail, then put bobby pins under it, since my hair is short all my bottom layers fall immediately. then walk out of the room, and by lunch, my bangs have fallen and i have the "messy" thing going on. cutest thing ive ever seen:-)

My hair's wavy, but when I flat iron it I have to work hard on it to make it hold.

They're okay.
I have naturally messy hair so it's easy for me.
Hilary, that's how I do my hair when I have a game. Just bend over and wrap it on the top of my head, pin my bangs back, and voila! Instant messy hairdo!

i like them...but it really depends on the person for whether it looks good or not.

I have long hair, pretty curly too, and I wear them all the time. I do have to use like two hairband elastics though because my hair is heavy when it's up there. I like how it looks alot. But I agree with a previous poster you look stupid when it's ALL the way forward.

I love them, but I don't wear them often because it looks weird in my hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter