Your thoughts on Camelot Inn & Suites

RonnieJo66

<font color=orange>Married her Prince!<br><font co
We usually stay at the Fairfield, but there was no availability during our time frame. We opted for Camelot Inn & Suites right next door.....has anyone been and if so, what is your review?

Thanks!:)

We stayed there in 05.(man,that was 4 years ago) Had a 2 room suite 'right' off the pool.(can beat the fireworks from there).The place is pretty nice,the "breakfast" is your typical pfffft.McDs is right next door though.
We'll try it next time we go.:thumbsup2

I loved our stay there. it was with a Disney package an i didnt see how much it was. but we were in room 404 I think an we saw the fireworks from our bed it was nice.

We stayed there in December last year . We stayed in a two bedroom suite which we thought was nice and pretty spacious .The beds were comfortable room was clean it was close to the main entrance about an 8 minute walk depending how fast you want to get there( I have done it in 5 lol). The thing I noticed with allot of the hotels on Harbor is they are pretty much all the same in my opinion. They are just basic nothing fancy but it gets does the job . The park Vue has a Jacuzzi in there king suite which was pretty cool. The only thing that I didn't like about the Camelot is just the value I thought it was a little more expensive then some of the other hotels that I have stayed at on harbor. I hope that helps out

The Camelot Inn isn't fancy, but it's a good, clean, solid hotel.

The bathroom was very clean. The vanity mirror and sink were outside of the bathoom, which some people prefer.

We stayed there for 5 nights in Aug. '07, and the housekeeping did a good job every day.

On the 4th floor is a small swimming pool and a small hot tub. They provided plenty of towels at the poolside, and you can see the fireworks from the poolside.

The Camelot Inn had adequate parking. We had one car, and we didn't have any problems finding a parking spot during our stay.

On the 1st floor are a few washers and driers.

On the 1st floor they serve a continental breakfast. They had generic cereals, toast, oranges, apples, milk, orange juice, mediocre pastries, and the coffee was decent. You can eat where the continental breakfast is served, or you can ask for a tray and carry food back to your room.

It's just a 5 minute walk to the front gates (not counting the wait at the crosswalk).

The Camelot Inn does tend to be a little bit pricey. Otherwise, I think it's a good place to stay.

HTH :earsboy:

Edited To Add: I think the Camelot Inn charges $10 for 24 hours of wireless internet access.

Just to quickly add my own thoughts to this:

I stayed there last October and it was good - nothing special, but it was nice and close to the parks and I had a good night's sleep every night I was there. The rooms were a good size and breakfast was included (not sure what it was like as I skipped breakfast while I was there). I'd recommend it generally, though I'm not staying there this time (HoJo's works out cheaper for me and has free internet, as well as all interior corridors, although it's further away) but that's not because I disliked it - HoJo's just seems to suit me better this time.

We love the Camelot and have stayed there 3 times. Their family suite is clean and spacious. I agree w/the above posters, it's not fancy but a solid motel and we've had friendly service every time. The breakfast was fine for us. The pool is small but it was clean and served the purpose. In the family suite we really liked the fact that there was a kitchen type table w/4 chairs and a kitchenette area.

We are headed to DLR June 3 and this time we will stay at the HOJO. We got the Ent Book Rate... and the Camelot has gone up a LOT in price, unfortunately. We're looking forward to trying the HOJO but I'm sure we'll miss the extra space of the Camelot suite.

nvfamily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter