Your theme song

"Happy Jack" - The Who

This song seems to me like nothing can put you down. And really I am a really happy person and I am smiling all day.

If you don't know this song it was used for the Hummer H2 commercials a while back and you can hear it in the Souveneir place at the end of Test Track.

"You can't stop the beat"

i realy like music
trumpet sing... you get the picture

and i think its from hairspray
but uh, i think it directed at one of the girl charictors so...

And to answer my own question:

Out Out Damn Spot - Anthony Rapp. It's exactly the way I feel.

the unbirthday song from alice in wonderland

because i am well... ODD and its just like something i find myself coming up with something that makes sense but in reality to humans today it doesnt.

Either:
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
I'm Here from The Color Purple
or Wherever You Will Go by The Calling

Hide and Seek because some of the lyrics are so true to my life. It sounds like such a relationship song, but when I'm wondering why I'm taking a certain turn, or how far I've come...I'll always think of this song.

I'm Here because I am a self-conscious person. And when I need a boost of confidence, I'll just listen to the end of this song, which has some of the most important lyrics I've ever heard.

And Wherever You Will Go because it reminds me of my friends and family. I probably have better reasons than that, but I can't think of them now.

sweet sacrifice by evanescence

i absolutely love this song it really just is ME it has a very kind of "screw you" additude that i love lol

i'll probably think of another one but that's all i got for now

Best of Both World: Everyone on the bus sings because one day this kid was talking about what concert they want to see between Hannah Montana and the Jonas Bothers

If We Were A Movie: That how me and one of my friend are. :love: :love:

Those would defintly be my Theme song :music:

"(S)Aint" by Marylin Manson because I've got some pretty awful stuff in my past, so I'm not a saint, I'm an ain't.

Because I'm Awesome - The Dollyrots
The song name explains it all.

I'm Not That Girl - Wicked
This song really does hold a firm place in my heart. There was a situation where me and one of my friends both liked the same guy and he chose her.

Gotta Go My Own Way - High School Musical
Not sure why. I just like this song and it makes me want to cry every time I hear it.

Nobody's Perfect & Life's What You Make It - Hannah Montana
Both of these songs are great theme songs because they basically say that you need to live life to the fullest and not look back on your mistakes.

Hold On - Jonas Brothers
I like this song, too. Not sure why.

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I thought were most important to me.

I change my answer to "White and nerdy" actually because that describes me in that song a whole lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter