Your theme song

Listen to your heart by D.H.T
and
That's just the way we roll by Jonas Brothers

1) The meaning of the song is what I love and am trying to do.
2) I love it because it is saying accept me for me.Which some people need to start doing.:)

Kathy's Songs by Simon & Garfunkel. Well even though my name is technically not Katherine it is Katrina it is close enough and it is a beautiful song.

Me & My Gang - Rascal Flatts
On Three - Brandtson
White N Nerdy - Weird Al

Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer (ahaha, I am pretty small)
No Such Thing - John Mayer

*subing in a word so the censor doesn't get it and you know what I mean*
"Female Dog" by Meredith Brooks. On the surface, the song implies something, which can (plenty of times) fit me, but if you listen to it it goes into more.

Probably A Decade Under The Influence by Taking Back Sunday.
Or The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson.
I just feel like I can relate to both.

Numb - Linkin Park
this reminds me of me and my dad's relationship

The Ripper - The Used
Emily - From First To Last
&&&&&
You're Not Alone -- Saosin

The Ripper because it's an amazing song all about living for the day, living for the moment and how we're all gonna die so why not do what we want?

Emily because it's really touching, it's my name and somehow I seem to think my life is exactly like the singer's and, well, it's a toughy but it's one of my FAVORITE songs, in fact, it's the most played song hitted 2,549 times (and running).

You're Not Alone is just one totally awesome song and it's, I don't know. It's ranked up there with the count number, too.

:teeth:

I have 2:
Either "Picture To Burn" by Taylor Swift. Or "Outside Looking In" by Jordan Pruitt.

I'm not sure why. They're songs that I can relate to I guess.

When You're Gone.
I have a hard time letting go, even though the song doesn't pertain to letting go in general, the main idea of it fits.

One-X - Three Days Grace

and some others but I can't think right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter