Your suggestions for dinner on your last day in the parks

I always vote Plaza chicken! But are you looking for QS vs TS? What kind of food? In the parks or out? I know DLH and GCH have nice TS places for dinner, we also have some favorites but they aren’t as special for a last dinner.

We had our last meal at Carnation the last time we were there. I don’t think it matters if it’s QS or TS as we’ll just be hungry.

I was thinking of something offsite maybe? Isn’t there a pizza place people like? We’re staying in Harbor right across from the parks so we’ll be pretty flexible as to where to go.

For our last meal we usually do Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria in Downtown Disney. I also love the Plaza fried chicken, but that's usually reserved for our first day.

We had our last meat at Trader Sam's at the DLH. We sat outside, it was so laid back with the tiki torches and some live music. Very Hawaiian vibe, so relaxing! The food was really good and very reasonably priced. It's first come, first served, no reservations.

If the place you ultimately decide on takes reservations, I would make them sooner rather than later. In general you don't need to make reservations more than a day or two in advance at Disneyland but that has not been my experience for Christmas time and New Years eve dining. At Disneyland I would go to either Carnation Cafe or Cafe Orleans. In downtown Disney I would go to the Jazz Kitchen. All of these restaurants take reservations and they are all great. But be warned, all of the places take reservations but you may still end up waiting an hour, even with a reservation. Especially at Cafe Orleans. Also I would not try to go to any counter service restaurant due to the horrible crowds on that day.

Last edited:

I second the pizza press- it’s right across the street on Harbor- we always eat there at least twice- we hate the park pizza. It’s not fancy and doesn’t have a lot of seating but it’s a great place! Also I’ve heard good things about Napolini pizza but we haven’t gotten around to trying it yet.

Goofy's kitchen for the last meal at DL. Teenage boys love the food and you get to interact with several characters and get some quality pictures with the characters.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter