Your Royal name game

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
In honor of the big wedding on Friday, what is your royal wedding guest name? Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparents’ names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, hyphenated with the name of the street you grew up on.

Me = Lady Muriel Pudgy - White

In honor of the big wedding on Friday, what is your royal wedding guest name? Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparents’ names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, hyphenated with the name of the street you grew up on.

Me = Lady Muriel Pudgy - White

Ouch but it's Lord Samuel Lady - Various (militray brat so had like 7 residences between being born and when I was 10. Even my earliest residence didn't really have a street address since back in the 40's they used building numbers and our home was "T-1168E":confused3

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter