Your pet's best guilt trip story, or picture

Once when we came back from a trip (when our neighbor took care of our dog who was left at home), the dog met us at the door, all excited. We threw a ball, which she ran at top speed to catch, but then limped back. Threw it again, dog ran like crazy, limped back. After the third time this happened, while we were wondering if she could have hurt a paw or something, we walked in the house. Our sofa cushions were completely shredded.

We couldn't get that mad at her, of course. Obviously she'd been frustrated and lonely. The next day, when we went downstairs, we found she'd pooped on every other step. Our perfectly house-trained dog let us know exactly how she felt about having been left alone.

yes when i left for a trip my mom put hunter's new dog bed i brought him since he is my dog which was a black Friday deal by the way outside he killed it ripped his bed up cause we left he was mad. But the best story i have his before he turned one he did something and my aunt said no to him he turned around and did not look at her like a little kid saying fine i won't talk to you, I till love that moment.

My boy got in trouble for running away from me when I wanted to take his picture. He is so smart and can tell when I'm going to take a photo, so he bolts. I called him back over and made him sit to get his picture taken with his brother. As you can see, he (on the left) looked shameful! :rotfl2:pleaseno.jpg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter