Your Opinions On Gay Marriage?

CheezDoodle

<font color=CC0066>But ooohh, how I want one!<br><
So what are your opinions on gay marriage? Should it be legal? Should it be illegal forever? Do you not care?

IMO, it's fine and I think it's stupid for it to be illegal. It's not like having gay people married will make other people gay, and I don't really know why anyone opposes it. And no, I'm not gay or bi.

Nevermind, I forgot to click the poll button. So no poll.

I am all for gay marriage.
Who am I to deny someone marriage.

Of course it should be legal. Religion is no excuse for it to be illegal.

I really don't care if you're gay, straight, bi whatever if you love someone you should be able to be with them for the rest of your life

it's not fair for the government to deny people the chance to be together

I really don't care if you're gay, straight, bi whatever if you love someone you should be able to be with them for the rest of your life

it's not fair for the government to deny people the chance to be together

The government isn't denying them the chance to be together. It's just the denial of the chance to be married. They can be together all they want.

I am all for gay marriage.
I don't believe that anything should stop two people loving each other.
Gender should not matter IMO.
Personally I think if two gay people want to get married,then they should be allowed by law.
Love should not be denied by anyone.

it should be legal

and for all those who say that god didnt mean for people to be gay, i have a couple arguments:

- how could anyone possibly know what god intended
- maybe this is gods birth control (in case you havent noticed, the worlds population is getting a little high
- gay people are more likely to adopt than straight people. thats good, because there are way too many kids in orphanages and such

I think it's VERY unfair that not every couple can have the honor of being and calling themselves married if they want to, and the people who claim that they don't care if they're allowed legal unions just as long as they're denied marriage because it's a "religious right" or whatever tick me off. (And I'm not attacking anyone here, but I'm thinking about a few other debates I've sat through.)

Marriage seriously predates religion, and furthermore, if that was true, that only religious people should be allowed to marry, than why on earth are athiests allowed to call themselves/get married if they want to? I'm not putting down atheists, this is just an example, but I really feel that it's wrong and unfair to deny such a basic human right to ANY two people who love and want to commit to each other. Seriously, who does it harm?

Eh. I don't wanna get too involved, so I didn't post as much as I'd have liked, but I'm all for equal rights when it comes to marriage.

it should be legal

and for all those who say that god didnt mean for people to be gay, i have a couple arguments:

- how could anyone possibly know what god intended
- maybe this is gods birth control (in case you havent noticed, the worlds population is getting a little high
- gay people are more likely to adopt than straight people. thats good, because there are way too many kids in orphanages and such

The Bible has a verse that says a man shall love a woman or something like that. No, I'm not a Christian. Yes, I go to a Christian school that I'm forced to go to. It's good to be educated in religions
ETA: Here's the link to some verses http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=468306

Love is genderless.
One should be able to marry another regardless of their sex.

The whole 'God says gays shouldn't marry' makes me angry. What if a gay wants to marry and they aren't of a Christian faith?
And please,don't even get me started on Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church.

i know this is offtopic, but id just like to point out that the bible was written by men, and almost everyone i know realizes that the bibles a learning book, but its more fable than fact.

no im not trying to dis religion or start a debate, im just defending my views ;)

I don't support it and I have my reasons. I am not prejudice against anyone who chooses that path but in general, I'm not for it.

I really don't know why it's illegal. I am seriously stuck on their reasoning.

Anyways i'm all for gay marriage.

i know this is offtopic, but id just like to point out that the bible was written by men, and almost everyone i know realizes that the bibles a learning book, but its more fable than fact.

no im not trying to dis religion or start a debate, im just defending my views ;)

No. *shakes head* I wish people would stop saying this.

Yes, the bible was written by men. It was written by inspired men that were inspired with God's words to write it.

You have to remember. Back in the day, when the bible was written God directly influenced man. There were visible signs of God. He had the ability to give his words straight from his mouth or hand to the people. And they were written down and what we know know as a bible. Then, God sent Jesus and he didn't need to directly influence man anymore. Now you don't see God as himself, you have to see God through other people.

(One point is right. Some versions of the bible are being false-ifyed more and more because of translation issues. Most bibles though are God's word. Straight up.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter