Your opinion on anniversary ears...

What is your opnion on the wedding ears?

• Wedding ears are reserved for honeymoon couples only.

• Wedding ears are a great idea to celebrate an anniversary.

• Personally wouldn't wear them for an anniversary, but don't see it as wrong.

• Ears are too much, but something else would be appropriate.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PrincessJewel

Living our happily ever after...
Hey everyone,

I was just curious on people's thoughts on this subject. We had bought the wedding ears last year for our wedding, but ended up not really getting to wear them. We did a cruise honeymoon so we never got to experience the parks and get photos with our cute ears, and I'm kinda sad I didn't get to experience that.

We are going back for our first anniversary and I was wondering what people's opinions are of wearing the ears for an anniversary. Are the ears just for honeymooners only? Are they ok for anniversaries too? Or forget the ears and do something else? Thanks for your responses!

I am TOTALLY gonna wear anniversary ears - but I'm going to make my own pink ones so I'm not mistaken for a bride. (DH says I'm going to be staggering around the parks in tattered, stained bride ears when I'm 80 looking for free desserts... :rotfl: )

They sell a headband with fuchsia sequined ears and a fuchsia, purple, and blue veil. I'm going to put those ears on a pink baseball cap that says "Mrs." and make DH wear one that says "Mr." - hopefully with our anniversary pins on people will get the point.

And that point is... give us free desserts! :rotfl2:

I think seeing as you didnt get to wear them a lot first time around its fine!!

i wore my DDs rhinestone studded ears with my anniversary button for my anniversary this last december!!!! GO FOR IT!!

if i have the $$$..im gonna do another one!!!!

I've seen couples in Disney wearing Anniversary Pins with the wedding ears. I say go for it. As long as you have the Anniversary Pins on, people will know that you aren't on your honeymoon. I would do it, but maybe only certain anniversaries.

Go for it! It's not hurting anyone. Call it a second honeymoon, or if asked when you were married just say the month. Who cares if it was "July" this year or not...

Have fun! :goodvibes

Pictures - we want pictures! popcorn::

but of course

you cant see my anniversary pin cause i had it attached to a lanyard on my belt loop, but you can see my DHs peaking out by his belt loop...lol
i also had a tiara for DD, but since she didnt want to wear the ears or the tiara..i put the tiara on the ears with the rhinestones!!
i was VERY sparkley...got LOTS of attention!!!

image110.jpg

Hey everyone,

I was just curious on people's thoughts on this subject. We had bought the wedding ears last year for our wedding, but ended up not really getting to wear them. We did a cruise honeymoon so we never got to experience the parks and get photos with our cute ears, and I'm kinda sad I didn't get to experience that.

We are going back for our first anniversary and I was wondering what people's opinions are of wearing the ears for an anniversary. Are the ears just for honeymooners only? Are they ok for anniversaries too? Or forget the ears and do something else? Thanks for your responses!

Well you can do what you want :D

But my thought is I personally would put the year of our wedding date or the whole wedding date embroidered on the ears! Then people know to congratulate you on your anniversary! <3 It might work out best! You will still get lots of attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

We're going to do it! We're waiting and having our official honeymoon a year after our wedding, on our one year anniversary.. i say go for it! :bride:

We just celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary in DLR, I wore the bride ears. Hubby bought them for me and told me that I was still his bride :goodvibes I totally broke down in tears and wore them the whole time!

DO IT! :cool2:

ETA: I saw at least 2 other anniversary couples wearing bride ears while we were there! :)

I wore my birthday button for four days - free desserts (not like I needed them!) yum!! And pixie dust! :wizard:

So go for it!

I say wear 'em...who cares what anyone else thinks! ;)

We wore the anniversary buttons this past trip (even though it was a month early) and got a lot of congratulations, a free dessert, some free drinks...it was fun.

The only reason I didn't wear the ears was because we did wear them on our honeymoon and I wanted new ears to wear!!! (didn't get them, but wanted them!:laughing: )

Wear them and have fun!!!! Don't worry about what others think :)

We wore the bridal veil ears and top hat ears for our 20th anniversary trip -- with our three kids in tow too (two teenagers and 6-year-old). We had a wonderful day, hearing congratulations from guests and CMs. Many asked if we were just married, and when we told them it was our 20th they seemed to be even more impressed. ;) DH got to picked for the World Showcase players and we had a surprise dessert at the California Grill.

All in all, it was a great time. :woohoo:

I'm the minority here - but I kinda think they're really for newlyweds, although I think it's fine if others want to wear them. :goodvibes

When we return for our 1 year anniversary, I want to wear different ears because to me, they're bride ears, I'm not a bride, I'm a wife. :goodvibes So, I'd have to do something with a baseball cap, ears and embroidery ala lurkyloo. :thumbsup2

Thanks guys for all your opinions! I think I'm going to pack our ears and at least wear them on the actual day. I think since it is our first anniversary it is a good excuse, and then after that maybe bring them out again for a milestone anniversary. I like the ideas too of adding something to them, I'll have to see what I can come up with. :)

I just got back a few days ago and little girls were wearing them so I think you are much deserving of wearing them again!! BUT there are the same ears with the pink/purple different multi colored veil too!! ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter