Your October Goals?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi :wave2: . So what are your goals this month? I realy would love :love: to be under 200lbs. Just around 7lbs to do it but it would be a great start to being fitter for Disney and the sun next March. I have been on pain pills for my hips and to lose weight would help reduce EVERYTHING.
My insperation- parents are selling all their dairy cows on NOV 1. Don't laugh,its realy going to be a sad day. They have being in the business for 53 years. :sad2: :sad2: .I want a new me to go with the new start.
Then # 2- DD17 is graduating grade 12. on Nov3 WOW that went quick.

Wow, So many changes in such a short time. Good luck on your goals. :shamrock:
Mine are to lose anything (in lbs) and keep up on my exercise challenge.

New WISHer here.

I'm back up at 172 due to complete lack of exercise and grabbing junk food on the way to all the places I'm constantly on the way to.

By October 31, I want to be under 160.

to finally loose those stubborn 5lbs that crept on during our two weeks at WDW in August
to get into a routine of going to the gym I just joined 2 days ago - Yoga, Pilates, Crunch, weights, treadmill, etc
to start feeling healthier both physically and mentally

We're leaving for Disneyworld at the end of October, so my goal is to exercise one hour every day until we go. I'm 3 for 3 so far!

Lose 5 pounds (at least), drink my water, excercise every day at least one hour, increase my weekday workouts to 2 hours. Keep my eating under my WW points!!! Boy, am I ambitious or what?! I can do it. I will do it. :cheer2:

love to read all this energy! send some to OHIO b/c this month I hope to

1) weigh at least 5 lbs less when i have my recheck at doc end of the month (from last appt weight)

2) make good food choices, staying ON PLAN everyday!

3) continue interval workouts and strength training

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter