your next door neighbors home burns down , they ask to stay with you for a month , would you say yes?

Yes; how could we not? :confused3 It is an extremely unlikely scenario though. Maybe not so much in the UK, but here in Canada it's almost unheard of for homeowners or tenants to be without insurance and I've never heard of fire coverage that doesn't include some sort of emergency living allowance.

Absolutely not. They are a family of 3 and our family of 4 barely fits in our house. So, no. Plus, I don't even know them.

I'd do what I could; sadly, that may be limited. See, they're virtually all large families with dogs and so wouldn't approach fitting in our house :(

Um no. First they have a home daycare and 5-6 family members. We would not have the room sorry.

No way. On one side is a group home with a range of personalities from screaming conspiracy theorists to people who taunt my dog through the fence.

On the other side is a woman who is nice enough, but she was very demanding about what type of work needed to be done in our yard. Not like she'd have to pay the bill.

There are other neighbors around us...

If our friends across the road really needed it then we’d work it out but we really don’t have a 2nd bedroom upstairs anymore and the only bathroom is downstairs so it wouldn’t be an easy situation.

Neighbor on one side, probably yes. They have not lived there long but have so far been really nice.

Neighbor on the other side - HELL NO!! Not in a million years. In fact, I'd be tuning up my alibi. Dude is a total sociopath and has put us though hell. The rest of the block knows it and I would not fault them for suspecting we were behind the fire after what we've been through. They'd be wise to turn him down too.

No for both sides of my home. They are okay but I'm one of those people that don't like to stay at people's houses myself so letting someone else move in for awhile would be uncomfortable for me. I would help them to get new things for their new house or drive them places though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter