your most weid or interesting story while...

what story have u had in rl while waiting in line

• is it interesting?

• weird?

• bad news?

• good news?

Results are only viewable after voting.

coolkidhann95

La Fée d'Etiquette Sait-il français ? Et Est-Elle
:duck: post your most interesting story of when in rl you were waiting for vmk to open waiting in line anything that happened to u while waiting in line. we want to here from you! is it sad? :( :( :( :( :sad: :sad: happy? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: weird? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 how about interesting :thumbsup2 :duck: :duck: :duck:

coolkidhann95 said:
:duck: post your most interesting story of when in rl you were waiting for vmk to open waiting in line anything that happened to u while waiting in line. we want to here from you! is it sad? :( :( :( :( :sad: :sad: happy? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: weird? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 how about interesting :thumbsup2 :duck: :duck: :duck:

I had a scary story while waiting in line, I heard that Cheney got SHOT!!!!! :crazy2: :scared: :scared: :crazy2: :scared: :crazy2:

Dragonlord11_7 said:
I had a scary story while waiting in line, I heard that Cheney got SHOT!!!!! :crazy2: :scared: :scared: :crazy2: :scared: :crazy2:

I believe it was Cheney who did the shooting. lol
News

But that is besides the point....lol

I have no interesting or weird storys to tell of while waiting in line...just always getting disconnected before I enter lol which causes interesting things to happen LOL but after getting dc I'm not in line am I? LOL

Loves Disney said:
I have no interesting or weird storys to tell of while waiting in line...just always getting disconnected before I enter lol which causes interesting things to happen LOL but after getting dc I'm not in line am I? LOL

I have that same problem. It usually gets down to like 3 people ahead of me and then I dc :badpc:

I've gotten hit with a REAL golf club in the face. I'm not in line but I just had to say it.

I heard bad news and good news at the same time. The news: Hamas wins election. Good and Bad. Bad, we all know why. Good, Israel now has a plan...

hmm....

i ran out of chips, To munch on, plus i ate the whole bag. goodness i think i just gain twenty more pounds:( :sad2:

a dorito was found in my computer yes i said IN MY COMPUTER!!! lol :rotfl:

true story

Well, I wait in line and like someone said i keep getting dc. Once I almost did this: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: But After i did that and my dad came in and saw the broken computer i looked like this :cutie: he looked like this :furious: then i looked like this :scared: :idea: So i did this :sad: "It broke by itself!" But sooni got grounded and didn't live happily ever after :lmao: :lmao: (true story) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter