Your Most Magical Moments Photos

Klmall - Nice moment. I have to ask, you said that was your second most favorite. What was your first?

Great moments so far! Is anyone else up for sharing?

This is my first, but it wasn't actually at WDW but at the airport as we were heading home at the end of our first family trip so I didn't post it.

Same little guy all 'Disneynied' out after almost 10 days in Orlando:

TimLastDayAirported2DS.jpg

I didn't take these photos, but being picked for family of the day in Epcot was pretty magical. :thumbsup2
image092.jpg

image106.jpg

I didn't take these photos, but being picked for family of the day in Epcot was pretty magical. :thumbsup2

we have those same pictures of our family! we were the Epcot Family of the Day last year ... wasn't it awesome!?

funny story about our pictures ... I gave the Photopass guy my camera to take pictures for me. I had my 50mm lens on the camera, so no zoom... the guy did NOT know how to make it work. He couldn't understand that it wasn't a zoom lens. :headache: Thankfully, I had my S3IS with me, so I have pics from the day, but geez. The photopass guy couldn't operate my camera. duh. :lmao:

We have had many magical moments. The top 2 are as follows....

1. we got a chance to ride in the front of the monorail!!!!
IMG_0006-2.jpg

2. DD and her cousin decided to wait in another line to be different...See
IMG_0001.jpg

Which lead to this happening:goodvibes:lovestruc
firstfamily-1.jpg

The CM seen in this picture
IMG_0007.jpg

asked DD where her parents were and we thought she was in trouble. Then we were asked if we wanted to open the park. it was great. we were trying to get the chance to open MK. MGM will do:yay:

DW and I do not have any children but we sometimes meet friends at WDW and show them and their children around. Here is a photo DW took of me and our favorite 3 year old walking to Pixie Hollow. We were discussing whether fairies were real or not (after she watched the Tinkerbell movie about 11 times on the drive to WDW). Hannah decided they were not real but that may have gone right out the window when Iridessa took her hand and led her into Pixie Hollow!

hannahbob_0749.jpg

For all the hundreds (sometimes thousands) of shots I take on a vacation, particularly to WDW, there are only a couple that standout as capturing some moment perfectly.

104305520_yA8jq-L-1.jpg

This one captures how much fun he was having.

222397731_wV7N6-L.jpg

Games with the custodial staff before rope drop at Epcot. Right place, right time. He remembers this few minutes right here more than rest of the trip.

570003297_43BtF-M.jpg

Two simple snapshots but a tradition was accidentally born. Like it or not, he's getting his photo with the green army man as long as they are available.

104283477_LYCao-L.jpg

Flag retreat ceremony, a veteran is honored. I've seen this in the Magic Kingdom schedule for years but was never around that part of the park at that time. Glad to was that day. Its a very nice ceremony.

104285737_9KntW-L.jpg

Unprompted my son asked to give Goofy a kiss, somehow Goofy heard this tiny voice and obliged.

So many memories, hard to pick just one. Some real magical moments posted so far, nice pictures.

princesses.JPG

i LOVE this thread!!!
all of these pics give me the warm fuzzies. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

i don't have too many adorable pictures, me being 20 and my sister being 18, we are well out of our 'awwwwwww' phases. hahaha
but i will share a couple of 'magical' moments to my family:

n1643550032_42229_3199.jpg

we got to be 'honourary vikings' and got to be the first on maelstrom so we took our pic with the CM who anointed us honourary vikings to remember the occasional hehe

n1643550032_41942_3553.jpg

walking around a DESERTED DTD very surreal. hehe

I took a couple. They did do it on their own at first but I had them do it again to get a better angle :rotfl:

I only just found this photography board today :cloud9:

Here is my all time fave

3064609920_14260c63f7.jpg

and another fave

3076609414_c43d015600.jpg

I just love how the characters aren't shy when interacting with the kids.

totally have to bump this thread~!
My computer crashed yesterday...so the only photos I have left are ones I have previously uploaded to shutterfly and facebook :(

I will look there for a magical one, but with the depression of losing all my pictures, seeing these all made me smile :goodvibes

I obviously didn't take this one... but when my DS saw Donald Duck, he said "DUCK" which was one of his first words we didnt' know he knew!! He was sooo excited and kept touching him... it was awesome :goodvibes

ry%3D400

Waiting for fireworks in EPCOT. Worn out after a long day. I saw my kids, the sister and brother usually cranky toward one another were now like this. (Holding each other up waiting for the show.)

MCFireworks.jpg

I always liked the "magic" in all the kids from the crowd coming together to say the pledge of allegiance in America. It was touching. My DS was out there.

PledgeofAll.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter