• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Your Invited to join my pity party :(

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I am so frustrated: Ever since VMK opened the New Tomorrowland it has been so slow. I really like what the quests add to the game. Unfortunately I can not get through the harder levels. Me a ghost fanatic can not get to me an easy 45 ghosts. I keep moving 3 steps, then freeze in place for three then jump three steps then freezing again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I could not even get my license last night as it was way too slow. Are there any others out there with the same problem. Got any hints or just patience. Has anyone asked at ask the host how long to they get the speed back up. It is so painful to try and play and is becoming more frustrating then enjoy able. I really like the new stuff. I cleared out my cookies, history which may make it temporary slow getting to the rooms but should not affect my walking. It also happened at work today so it must be VMK.

So so Frustrating.

Any one else want to join my pity party I have sent invitations out to everyone :) :grouphug:

My DD is home from school today so I thought, "WOOHOO! I have an excuse to play VMK all day long!" HAH!

So I guess I am joining your party. I'll bring the chocolate ice scream.

HM is awful right now. Worse than when it first came out. Everything I do is too slow. I can't even get into the Fireworks Game.

It would be ok if I could hang out with my friends but everyone is doing the quests! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have noticed it got a bit faster today and a bit easier to move but The Haunted Mansion game is a pain.On my computer,last night I had a bug where after one round i got teleported back to the lobby.Today I played but it loaded slowly.When the count down begins at the start of the game,everyone is already moving but I have to wait because for some reason the count down already went on for them.

My computer is slow and VMK is only getting faster.Soon I won't be able to even log on. :rotfl: I need to catch 45 ghosts right now and it is gonna be tough.If I make it past this quest,how will I manage to get past the next one?I think I have to get about 75 ghosts and who knows how much fireworks?

can i come, i love sitting in the lobby of the pirates game but that is not going to get me a diving suit and all the items i keep buying from small world, pretty soon they will be out of blue heartless hampers

aprncess said:
can i come, i love sitting in the lobby of the pirates game but that is not going to get me a diving suit and all the items i keep buying from small world, pretty soon they will be out of blue heartless hampers
Why are you buying blue heartless hampers?

well on the first quest in captain quarters it says you have to buy something from small world....i thought, well if i am going to spend it, may as well be something i want.....then i get to the pirates game part and try to play but back to the lobby i go....i have now stopped buying anything, as i am no longer trying to complete the first quest until i can get in and play a round of pirates without it kicking me back to the lobby.....

if anyone is looking for me, just come check out the pirate lobby, i will be standing there in a daze.....at least until this pity party starts............and please dont kick me out.........rofl

Can I join?? is this an Adult Pity Party or mixed company?

Well to heck with it I am bringing the Margaritas the kids can have Shirley Temples! :cool1:

Mal

Belle real sorry you are having trouble with this - and I just read more bad news in another thread that they increased the number of ghosts for the green car to 85 now - In my attepts 1 0n 1 with ppl I don't know I have reach 90 but that is close ihave tried 3 times and keep getting booted back for lack of finding an atom. Maybe they made the atom easy to find.

I'll bring the cupcakes! :rotfl:

I'm not even trying to do anymore of the quests until a lot of people have done them and aren't hogging up the areas I need to be in (it's so hard watching all of you drive your little cars around lol, but I can be patient! :p) ... I have been trying to help people catch ghosts except that it's been mad disconnects all around. So we're not even getting credits for slamming into the Mansion walls like chickens with our heads cut off :lmao:

And what's this? 85 ghosts now?!?! sheesh! Btw, if anyone needs help getting that many ghosts, I'm happy to just join the game to generate more ghosts but not catch any so you can have them all :) 2x2 seems to work the best, with one person being the dud on the side of the person who needs the big sum.

I'll have a Roy Rogers, Mal! :)

Frontierland was the same when it opened. My advice...wait until 6 or 7 at night...WAY less people are on. Right now it isn't terrible but still a pain. I would love to go to your party! Woot!

Tell me about pity. The ONLY time I have been able to LOG ON to VMK was today from a PUBLIC LIBRARY... :'(. This stupid internet service I have is always giving me ridiculous problems. Perfect timing, it didn't work ever since Tommorowland opened. It looks so cool, but I can't play. Everytime I try to log on to VMK from my computer, it says to check my internet settings or a firewall, and this has never given me problems with VMK before. So can I join in? I'll bring the Doritos :)

I will be hosting my pity party tonight @7:30 I can not play quest so sad party. Every one is invited so join in a big group hug of suppert.

PS if by some miracle is is running well. Party will be post poned only post poned because this is VMK and there is always some bug they need to fix :)

is that 7:30 vmk time?

i am rsvp-ing, i will bring some spinach dip with hawaiian bread and the margarita salt, along with the cherries for the shirley temples...is it 7:30 yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter