Your invited! Currently Closed!

BattyMcDoon

DIS Veteran
I opened a Pirate Dreams room! Search MadameBatty or Pirates Have Dreams Too! ;)

Edit: thanks to all who came it was fun even though no host came i wish you all luck tomorrow!

thank you to everyone in the room and the people in queue! keep on inviting! :) and wishing and dreaming! :wizard:

Edit: no host yet but were all singing hoping and wishing!

Any of you who want to get in right now, good luck. It doesn't look like anyone wants to leave!

fun times in Batty's room! :goodvibes

battyroom.jpg

I opened a Pirate Dreams room! Search MadameBatty or Pirates Have Dreams Too! ;)

Edit: thanks to all who came it was fun even though no host came i wish you all luck tomorrow!

Rawr i was in line for that =/ Number !, BUT IT NEVER MOVED! =/

aww im so sorry! some people were in line for at least an hour! :scared: no one seemed to want to leave! maybe another day during dream month I'll open it again! hopefully you can get in alot faster :upsidedow

bump

I re-opened the room to friends for now once everyone gets in I'll open it to everyone and post here :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter