Your help needed PLEASE

disney_for_life

Mouseketeer
I have been lurking around these boards for a while now and I feel like I am in a different world with all this camera lingo that I don't understand. Anyway I am looking to buy my first digital camera being that I have never owned a digital camera before the guy from Best Buy recommended the Kodak EasyShare 6.1 Megapixel with a 12X Optical Zoom (plus there is a $60 instant savings). He said that it is the easiest camera to use. Is this true? Any opinions on this camera? Any special features that I should be looking for when buying a digital camera? Last year when I went to DW all I took was a disposable camera needles to say I was heartbroken :sad2: when none of my pictures of Fantasmic or the Electrical Parade came out I don't want this to happen to me again when I go this year. PLEASE help me :) Thank you to all!

The best thing I can reccomend is be patient and do the research. Even if the research is asking a different question every day for thirty days straight. Noone here will mind. But you will find the very best camera for the budget you have set.

Night shots and low light are tough to get even with a "full on" DSLR setup.

I am only on my second digital camera so I don't know much about the model you mentioned. Other do I am sure.

Mikeeee

disney_for_life said:
Anyway I am looking to buy my first digital camera being that I have never owned a digital camera before the guy from Best Buy recommended the Kodak EasyShare 6.1 Megapixel with a 12X Optical Zoom (plus there is a $60 instant savings). He said that it is the easiest camera to use. Is this true? Any opinions on this camera?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!! :teeth:

Okay, enough for my anti-Kodak sentiment.

What is your budget, how serious do you want to be, what subjcet you're going to take most, do you mostly take indoors or outdoors piccies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter