Your first call made to dftw

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
When u make ur first Call to dftw will they tell you right then if the date times and locations you are hoping for are available?
I'd rather get married during the first 2s or 3 days of our vacation instead of towards the end. Thanks

If I am correct they can tell you if it is available at the point. Good luck with planning.

Whn you connect with a sales person, they can give you lots of info. That may or may not happen on the first call. I had several. Eventually it will generate some event propsal paperwork but this is NOT a BEO and xan be wildly inaccurate. But it's a good starting point.

no the first person you talk to will only take down your name, contact details and what sort of wedding you want, then someone else will ring you back and they will be able to let you know what is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter