Your favourite shot at the moment...

Check out Strobist, you will be amazed at all of the things you can do with a flash, and not studio lights. I am learning so much from them. Hope to get another Speedlight and Stand next week, then I can really start working at this stuff.

Strobist is great. These are a couple of my faves from a pageant using my flash on a stand w/an umbrella. This was my first attempt using a flash like this.

Sara098web.jpg

Cheyenne057web.jpg

And these are just a couple of my fave pics:

431019241_5736f0aa70.jpg

532530334_1537853f08.jpg

Check out Strobist, you will be amazed at all of the things you can do with a flash, and not studio lights. I am learning so much from them. Hope to get another Speedlight and Stand next week, then I can really start working at this stuff.

Uhhh.. I've tried. I'm, how shall I say it, very technically challenged! I can't get past the first page to figure out if my sb600 needs an extra do-hickey or if I can use it as it is (I think it is a PC adopter whatever or something along those lines). One of these days, I'm going to bribe my DH to help me with this. But his hobbies are more expensive than mine, so I don't know if I can afford his help! A local photog has offered to help me out, but I'm afraid his set-up will be way over my head.

Think I'll pick up a Fong thingy and see how that goes.

Uhhh.. I've tried. I'm, how shall I say it, very technically challenged! I can't get past the first page to figure out if my sb600 needs an extra do-hickey or if I can use it as it is (I think it is a PC adopter whatever or something along those lines). One of these days, I'm going to bribe my DH to help me with this. But his hobbies are more expensive than mine, so I don't know if I can afford his help! A local photog has offered to help me out, but I'm afraid his set-up will be way over my head.

Think I'll pick up a Fong thingy and see how that goes.

if you're not opposed to using ebay and buying from china or hong kong, you might want to search ebay for

Lambency Soft Flash Diffuser

looks just like the fong diffuser and they have one with multiple domes for color balancing with different types of lighting..

Sorry got 2 favourites at the moment of my son and daughter:)

67ca1a59.jpg

1273a35a.jpg

I took this at the Korean Veterans Memorial in DC. It is a reflection of the statues in a polished granite wall along the side.

255269807_fNmKt-M.jpg

Kim

Here's one of my faves from the AK on our last visit. Yes do need expensive glass for this shot but its worth it!!!!!!

DH Pat.
Disney07098.jpg

I know this might not be as good as some of the posts, but this is my favorite. My son absolutely loves his motorcycle, this was when it was about 12 degrees with the wind chill outside.
brandonmotorcycle.jpg

We just got back a few weeks ago so I am still on Disney mode.

This one always grabs me back to it.

260031321_cnyLF-L-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter