Your favorite resort restaurant

marathon

Mouseketeer
We will be doing a lot of resort hopping, and I wonder if you folks would share your favorite resort restaurants. Table service, casual dinning or quick service all welcome. Outdoor seating is a plus! Thank you in advance!

Update: I really appreciate all the sharing, and I checked out everything mentioned! Yummy! We are coming during holiday peak time, so very limited availability for table service restaurant with ADR required. If you guys can share more casual dining and quick service, that would be great! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Sanaa is one of our absolute favorite resort restaurants. The view of the animals is fantastic, the food is unique, delicious, and affordable. The service is always fantastic from our experiences.
What do you order at Sanaa? I know the bread appetizer is good, but which entrees?

What do you order at Sanaa? I know the bread appetizer is good, but which entrees?
I usually go back and forth between the mishkaki and the tandoori chicken, with the former always being my first choice. The bread service is wonderful. I usually don’t get dessert, though (and I’m a dessert person).

Currently open - Toppolinos,Il Mulino, California Grill (even with the new menu)
Currently clsed - Flying Fish and Jikos, Victoria and Alberts (nothing comes close) hoping they reopen byy spring.

I'll third Boma, at least for breakfast. It's nice because it has a lot of the usual stuff but with a few unique African things, so you can try something new but you're not stuck with it if you don't like it.

Cape May Cafe was a HUGE favorite before covid, but I can't speak for it now.

I love Boma for both breakfast and dinner.

My absolute favorite is Sunday brunch at CA Grill, but it's not currently happening.

Last edited:
Topolono’s - breakfast & dinner both outstanding

Il Mulino, Geyser Point

Can’t wait to try Steakhouse 71 because The Wave was one of our favorites

Geyser Point at WL is awesome, especially if you’re looking for outdoor seating. We love brunch at Grand Floridian Cafe - excellent food, drinks, and service. If you’re looking for signature dining, Narcoossee’s at GF is a winner. At Poly, we like to grab the pulled pork nachos from Captain Cook’s and take them to the Tambu Lounge to enjoy with their drinks. We’ve enjoyed QS lunch at Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary. we also had a delicious meal at Ale & Compass at YC, and enjoyed having drinks in their lounge on a separate occasion.

Enjoy!

Geyser Point at WL is awesome, especially if you’re looking for outdoor seating. We love brunch at Grand Floridian Cafe - excellent food, drinks, and service. If you’re looking for signature dining, Narcoossee’s at GF is a winner. At Poly, we like to grab the pulled pork nachos from Captain Cook’s and take them to the Tambu Lounge to enjoy with their drinks. We’ve enjoyed QS lunch at Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary. we also had a delicious meal at Ale & Compass at YC, and enjoyed having drinks in their lounge on a separate occasion.

Enjoy!
Is breakfast at Ale and Compass good?

Sanaa and California Grill top our list for favorite resort meals.

We're looking forward to trying Toppolino's on this trip after reading so many great things about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter