Your favorite QS at WDW

Tinker B

Earning My Ears
My family prefers spending more time on rides than sit down meals.

To better plan our upcoming trip in a few weeks - I would love to hear about your favorite QS at WDW and what they have to offer. Thanks!

MK:
-- Casey's has oversized hotdogs....and you can sit outside and listen to a live piano player.
-- Columbia Harbor House almost feels like a real restaurant - especially if you sit upstairs. Vegetarian Lighthouse Sandwich & Tuna Sandwich are popular, along with fried seafood and vegetarian chili.

Epcot:
-- France. Courtyard connects wine shop (with Champagne too), gelato (ice cream), and pastry shop (that also sells sandwiches).

FWIW - standing on line for 20 minutes for QS may not save you any time. The way to save time is to eat lunch before or after the lines have formed (we eat QS at 11am'ish).

at epcot,definitely france for the quiche, sandwiches , pastries. i also usually get caramel corn in germany for a snack. at mk i typically hit up starbucks for a breakfast sandwich and later maybe columbia harbour house for fish and chips, upstairs. in a pinch i have gone to friar's nook for mac and cheese, not particularly healthy but if i'm starving, it's a quick fix. also dole whip.

I vote for Norway. They have the best sandwiches, and their school bread is to die for. France is awesome as well, so many desserts to choose from, and a variety of diff. kinds of sandwiches. Mexico also has a variety of foods, and they have a delicious churro with caramel dipping sauce...yumm!

Magic Kingdom: Columbia Harbour House, Be Our Guest
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe, Sunshine Seasons
Hollywood Studios: None
Animal Kingdom: Harambe Market, Flame Tree

My family prefers spending more time on rides than sit down meals.

To better plan our upcoming trip in a few weeks - I would love to hear about your favorite QS at WDW and what they have to offer. Thanks!

MK - BOG, Cosmic Ray (chicken, burgers, etc)

Epcot - Sunshine Seasons - various plates, sandwiches, desserts

AK - Flame Tree Bar B Q

DHS - Fairfax Fare, Commissary (not great, but if we have to have something while at that park)

MK: Casey's Corner and Pecos Bills
EP: Yorkshire Co Fish Shoppe
DHS: Pizzerizzo
AK: Flame Tree and Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe

MK: Casey's
EP: France, Germany (I could make a meal out of the fresh caramel corn, yum), Japan (Katsura)
DHS: Pizzerizzo
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

MK Be Our Guest
EP Boulangerie Patisserie
HS Fairfax Faire (fairfax salad)
AK Yak n Yeti Local Foods Cafe

Thanks everyone for all the great QS ideas! I will certainly check out their online menus to make sure there's something for everyone in my family :)

At Epcot - Tangerine Cafe (I also feel like you get quite a bit of food for a very reasonable price with the Shawarma platters).
MK - Hot dogs at Casey's Corner
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
DHS - If you find a good one, let me know!! LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter