Your Favorite Pair of Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpMomOfTwo

DIS Veteran
Who makes your favorite pair of jeans? Right now my favorite is a pair of Joe Jeans that I got for $20 - orignally $174 :cool1:
I tried to get them in the size I'm wearing, and a smaller sized, but at that price, I was lucky to get one pair. Its to bad too, because they are starting to get to big on me..... not that thats really a bad thing......

So what are your favorite pair of jeans?

I don't have a favorite. I want to see what everybody else likes. I need some new jeans. :goodvibes

I had a few pairs of Joe's Jeans and a pair of Paige jeans that I got when I worked at Nordstrom - and I loved loved loved them. But, they're getting a little worn out, and are wayyy too expensive for me now without the employee discount. :goodvibes So now my favorite is American Eagle.. either the boyfriend fit or the artist jeans. Super comfy and fit pretty well.

Am I the only one that doesn't buy "name brand" jeans for myself?

My kids take all my money...anyways, I like gap jeans for them..

Am I the only one that doesn't buy "name brand" jeans for myself?

My kids take all my money...anyways, I like gap jeans for them..

I'm right there with you! I haven't had a name brand pair of jeans since college....:sad2:

And even then they had to be on sale. I am so unfashionable.

I have a pair of Earl Jeans which I found for $12, originally around $200. I found them on the Loehmann's clearance rack, I was soo happy. They are a tiny bit big on me, they were when I bought them too. I could have probably bought a size smaller, but I couldn't find it. But I love these jeans, they're so comfy, all nice and worn. Only problem is they may be getting too worn, but oh well.

I also just recently splurged on a pair of True Religions. But they looked amazing, they made me look like I lost 15 pounds. So I bought them from Bloomingdales, opened up an account so I saved 15%. The next day I went to the outlets, and I was looking in the outlets if I could find jeans as nice for less, and I couldn't, so I just kept them. I can pick them up from the tailor tomorrow.

When I'm not finding low prices on designer jeans, or splurging for the real thing, I like Esprit jeans. The only problem is sometimes they're short, sometimes they're the perfect length, so I usually try on all the jeans to see which ones are a good length.

I have never spent more than $50 on a pair of jeans, but once I reach my goal weight I am going to let myself splurge and buy WHATEVER pair looks awesome on me. So many of my friends have jeans in brands I have never even heard of..... I guess I don't get out much.... or, I just hate shopping (weird, I know...). I just hate spending a lot of money on clothes, especially when I am feeling chubby.

Right now I am wearing a pair I bought at Dress Barn... don't even know the brand, but they came in petite and I am 5'2" so they fit me nicely. My other favorite pair I got at Old Navy on the sale rack for $9.99... they were a bargain AND they fit AND the tage says size 8 even though when I hold them up to a pair of size 10 they are the same exact size... it's psychological, I know.

I used to be a jean snob (True Religion, 7 Jeans, etc) but then I moved out of my parents house and realized I couldn't afford to buy those jeans :laughing:

Now, I love LEI's jeans from Wal-Mart. I'm tall (5'8") and they fit me perfectly!! I also love American Eagle's jeans.

I'm a Gap girl but recently my fav's are Express. I like a little bit of stretch!

Lee jeans! I really don't know why I keep trying on other brands. :confused3 They never fit. :upsidedow One time I tried on literally 26 different styles & brands. NONE of them fit right. :scared1: It got to the point that when I finally tried on Lee's "One True Fit," I nearly started crying that I actually found one pair of jeans that fit & that I look good in. It wan't until then that I realized trying on so many different pairs that didn't fit did a real number on my self esteem, :( to the point I felt my body was horribly misshapened or something, that every pair didn't look right on me.

My favorite is a pair of Lucky Brand jeans that I got completely for free! My mother's coworker has a daughter who is the "wear something a few times, then discard it" type. I think she's crazy, but when she asked if I'd like a pair of these jeans, I sure didn't hesistate to accept! :laughing:

I did a little research and found that they typically retail for $130! I can see these will be the only Lucky Brand jeans I'll ever own... ;)

I have a pair from American Eagle that I got for $8 at Ross. They make me happy, since I could never (and still can't) afford the big name clothes.

My other favorites are Converse One Star brand. They were on clearance, so they're probably not "in style" but I REALLY don't care. They fit well and feel awesome.

Just bought a pair of the "Sweetheart" jeans from Old Navy. Very comfy and very stylish. Slim fitting legs. 99% cotton 1% spandex. Love them. I also got them in light tan cords. I believe they were $29.50. :thumbsup2

i bought a pair of joe's jeans from marshalls for 20$ too at one point and right now they are the only pair that fit me, so they are my favorite! haha. i also used to love citizens of humanity they at least have a roomy butt. i do not have a pancake butt, so seven for all mankind jeans do not fit me at all!

i can't even buy jeans from old navy, gap, or american eagle because they are all too short, or have gigando thighs and a small waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter