Your favorite non-signature TS.

jhoannam

Planner-aholic
We haven’t been to Disney World in 2 years, trying to decide on 4 TS meals.

What are your favorites at the parks.

And possibly one a Disney Springs.

We love:
Biergarten (Epcot), but want to try Via Napoli this trip
Sci Fi Diner or 50's Diner (HS)
Tusker House for any meal (AK)
No fave at MK-we've done Crystal Palace for breakfast (just so so for us), BOG for lunch was ok. LOVED Cinderella's Royal Table, but with boys, they only gave me once chance. :love:
At Disney Springs we've done T-Rex and it was good, and we loved Raglan Road. Our new favorite (more for the bowling and atmosphere) is Splitsville.

Enjoy your trip!

Via Napol( EP)
50s prime time cafe (HS)
Tusker House restaurant ( AK)
Cape May Cafe ( not inside a park, but it’s pretty close to EPCOT) (Beach Club Resort)

Katsura Grill, 'Ohana, Sommerfest (when a table is available and the weather isn't at extremes) and York Fish Shop when the weather isn't a factor also.

We love:
Biergarten (Epcot), but want to try Via Napoli this trip
Sci Fi Diner or 50's Diner (HS)
Tusker House for any meal (AK)
No fave at MK-we've done Crystal Palace for breakfast (just so so for us), BOG for lunch was ok. LOVED Cinderella's Royal Table, but with boys, they only gave me once chance. :love:
At Disney Springs we've done T-Rex and it was good, and we loved Raglan Road. Our new favorite (more for the bowling and atmosphere) is Splitsville.

Enjoy your trip!

Never been to Tusker House, we got an 8:50 prepark opening reservation.
If we get there at 7:45 will they seat us earlier? Excited to finally make it there.

Will need to add 50’s Diner.

So excited to go back.

3 not in parks - cape May for breakfast or dinner, boma breakfast and ohana for dinner
Garden grill (ep)
Bog for lunch (mk) requires adr but technically cs
Tusker house (ak) breakfast
We ate dinner at Minnie holiday fine at Hollywood and vine (hs)and it was fantastic, but can't say if for a non holiday meal.

I haven't been to ds enough to recommend I've only eaten at morimoto Asia and it was fine.

3 not in parks - cape May for breakfast or dinner, boma breakfast and ohana for dinner
Garden grill (ep)
Bog for lunch (mk) requires adr but technically cs
Tusker house (ak) breakfast
We ate dinner at Minnie holiday fine at Hollywood and vine (hs)and it was fantastic, but can't say if for a non holiday meal.

I haven't been to ds enough to recommend I've only eaten at morimoto Asia and it was fine.
Love Garden Grill for breakfast and Ohana for dinner. Was not a fan or BOG for lunch, we do have a 4:30 dinner reservation, haven’t decided if it’s worrh it, I keep reading bad reviews.

Off to do some research on Nine dragons. Thanks for the recommendations.
We read a lot of negatives about it but I would say it’s one of my favorites at Disney world. We just tried ohana and didn’t really like it. Just shows that everyone likes different things! If you do try nine dragons, I highly recommend the chicken dumpling? soup (I can’t remember exactly what it’s called) and the honey sesame chicken.

‘Ohana although it isn’t in MK
Chefs de France in Epcot
Yak and Yeti in AK
50s Prime time in HS
I haven’t tried Skipper’s Canteen in MK but I hear great things about it. I am trying it next trip

I really enjoy Yak & Yeti in AK and Raglan Road on DS. Also always do Tusker for breakfast.

MK- Be Our Guest

Epcot- Chefs De France or Biergarten [mostly because they are unique and we cant go to places like that anywhere else...there are Japanese/Italian / Mexican places at home]

HWS - SCI FI or just the quick service at Back lot Express is good for me

AK- Tusker House or scoot over to BOMA...its amazing and my very favorite!

Disney Springs - Morimoto Asia....so delish!!!

Well since we eat there twice every trip my vote is for Ohana's. Good food, great atmosphere and you will not leave there hungry.

MK- no favorite (or one we care to do at all) in this park-- we opt for 1900 Park Fare breakfast at GF (then monorail over to park) or 'Ohana dinner at Polynesian (monorail to/from park)
HS- the only table service we'd do here is Sci-Fi. Have done Mama Melrose 2 or 3 times and had bad experiences each time. and 50s PT is food we consider "every day fare" for us since we live in the south and my MIL cooks most those entree's for our weekly sunday dinners.
Epcot- Via Napoli, Rose & Crown, Coral Reef.....really haven't met a TS I didn't like in Epcot. There are so many to choose from.
AK- Yak & Yeti

The Wave
Sanaa
Ale & Compass

Edited to add: Sorry; I missed the request for restaurants "at the parks." Based on that I'd add Chefs de France.

Our favorites are not in parks but at resorts
Ohana (Poly)
Boma(AKL)

Best park choices
Chef de France (Epcot)
Tusker House (AK)

Disney Springs
Chef Art Smith's Homecoming - Have not been there yet but I am making ADR's for our fall trip because of the good things I have read about it.

The rest depend on the type of food you like or if atmosphere is important
Atmosphere with pretty good food - 50's Primetime (Studio's)
Atmosphere ++ but just order burger & shakes - Sci Fi Drive In (Studios)

Good Luck & have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter