• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite new Disney Springs restaurant?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
We would like to try some new places this trip, and there isn't much that we haven't tried, with the exception of all of the new places at Disney Springs. I used to not like eating anywhere on property that wasn't a Disney owned/run restaurant, but now I'm thinking they might be a good change of pace.

Thanks!

VP

I loved Blaze Pizza and D-Luxe Burger. The pizza was huge and only $10, next time we go back I am probably going to share a pizza with my mom. It was so good.

D-Luxe was good and very filling with a lot of different burger options.

Homecoming and Morimoto. They both have cheapers options and bars that don't require ADRs. Homecoming even has grab n go selections.

Oh, my kids love sushi! We'll have to give that a try. I have an ADR for Homecoming, now looking for one for Boathouse. I used to hate Downtown Disney but I am loving Disney Springs!

Blaze
Blaze
Blaze

My pizza was the most delicious pizza I've ever tasted..
Sadly, I couldn't eat it all

Dh & ds shared as they were having dessert.
But somehow, dh managed to finish my pizza off also:teeth:

We enjoyed Homecoming! Best friend chicken ever.. Got the chicken and Donuts. Yum

Sushi was surprisingly good at Splitsville....also really like the fried green tomato burger at DLux burger...split it with large fries...more than enough for two people. Like Morimoto too...eaten there 4 times so far...consistent quality.

We liked Boathouse, but very noisy inside.
Liked Morimoto also.
Trying Homecoming and Frontera in Jan.

The only one we have tried so far was STK. The food was excellent, very good service too. We had an early ADR, the dj started playing music shortly before we left. I sense that later in the evening it has a bit more of a club feel to it? Eating in a nightclub setting isn't my thing, but I would definitely return for an early ADR. Even the side dishes were wonderful. :earsboy:

Haven't had a bad meal yet...

Raglan Road
Morimoto Asia
DLux Burger
Blaze

In fact we made a trip to DS just to have lunch at Blaze today!

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.....

Disappointed in the quality of ALL Restaurants that have opened as of 11-2016 :(. Just praying that Paddlefish (old Fultons) will resist cheapening the menu when THEY finally open (guessing Fall 2017).

We loved both Homecomng and Morimoto. Service and food were great at both.

We had the catfish sandwich, fried chicken sandwich, mama's mac and cheese, and hummingbird cake at Homecoming.

We ordered sushi and chicken fried rice at Morimoto.

These two restaurants were definitely highlights of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter