Your Favorite Memory/Detail on the Wonder

I found some good videos on youtube on the Wonder. Some people are so good at capturing the excitement of the experience - on one the vlogger was so excited to see the ship from the Banana River bridge that I got ALL the feels. I'm really looking forward to Tiana's Place, the Frozen show and hopefully a meal in Palo. I've never paid much attention to dining rotation but since I don't want Tiana's and Palo to conflict (we're on a 4-day) I'll have to figure that out.

The Wonder was our first Ship so she has a special place in our hearts. We too will be on her again in 2019 and can't wait to see all of the updates. My memories of that cruise were my first steps on to the ship. I was in Aww of its beauty. The staff onboard were the best people we've ever had the pleasure of knowing. My youngest who was 3 at the time still remembers the server's name we had and the very first meal we had onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter