• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Favorite iPod Touch/iPhone Games

LoraJ

<br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want
I have become addicted to time management games on my iPod. Great time waster while waiting in line somewhere or in a waiting room.

I really love:
Ranch Rush
Sally's Spa
Diner Dash - even though I am horrible at it.
Super Market Mania
Airport Mania

I haven't really been able to get into the Tap tap games.
What are your fave games?

I do not have an ipod Touch but will be getting one in the next few months and would love to know everyone's favorite games. :)

I download free games for my nephews (okay sometimes I pay, but our favs are free).

Paper Toss
Waterslides
Wild West Pinball (tap)
Bubble Wrap (tap)
Bowling

my favorites are virtual pool lite-free, bowl lite-free, sally's salon, sally's spa, paper toss-free, waterslide-free and super monkey ball..i'm sure there are so many more..

Sneezies, Yahoo messanger (I text Patrick's cell from it all the time), catchamouse, Wild West Pinball, AccuWeather I think I use this one the most!

The games I play the most on my iPhone are Scrabble and Yahtzee.
I have Word Warp, Tetris, and Scramble that I play sometimes. I just downloaded Mancala..I think I understand how to play now..
My kids like Trace, PacMan, Hangman, Pet Playpen and Doodle Games.

Monopoly vs. the iTouch WAS fun until I figured out how you can beat it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Now I am bummed out because it isn't any fun to play anymore.

I have about 50 games downloaded, almost all of them being the 99 cent games.

My favorite APP - not a game - is a time calculator. I paid $1.99 for it. To buy a time calculator can cost about $50 - $75.

I also just bought a really good bartending app for $2, I think it was.

Ancient Frog is fun until it gets too hard.

I should look into the time calculator. Does it do frames???

I just got an ipod touch this weekend...its my first ipod anything....my DH has had an iphone since they came out so he has helped me out a lot....

I want disney apps:goodvibes

I have only downloaded Mahjongg, Pac Man lite, and Galaga so far. I really like Majhongg.
yes Galaga....80's girl here:laughing:

I am looking for things to entertain me on the plane ride to Disey.;)
My DH already has a lot of the Disney apps.

I am curious to see what other games people like....I like simple...

Pocket God. :thumbsup2

Also have Gem Spinner, Mahjong, Labyrinth and Disney Solitaire.

I am curious to see what other games people like....I like simple...

See my post on page 1, they are all really simple games, amusing but simple.

I also have a word search, imaze, mines, black jack, solitaire and basketball lite. I live for simple.

I did pay to download Monkey Money which is a slot machine game. I have like 300,000 dollars on it, it's really easy to bet 200 a pull when it's play money:rotfl:

See my post on page 1, they are all really simple games, amusing but simple.

I also have a word search, imaze, mines, black jack, solitaire and basketball lite. I live for simple.

I did pay to download Monkey Money which is a slot machine game. I have like 300,000 dollars on it, it's really easy to bet 200 a pull when it's play money:rotfl:

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter