Your favorite disney cricut carts?

VS85

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I'm an active lurker on other parts of these boards, but just recently discovered this section. I am a novice scrapbook we (I've only made 4 in my life!), but I enjoy it as a hobby when I feel like I need to be creative. My scrapbooks have gotten better over time and I have been able to incorporate new things.

My cousin and I travel to Disney together, so I would like to make an album with some our past trips and have layouts ready for a cruise we are taking next year. I just bought the cricut mini and have been looking at purchasing the disney bundle cartridge that is on sale in the CCR as a bday present to myself. Has anyone purchased this bundle? Do you like it? Which other carts would you suggest for a beginner and which ones do you like using the most for your Disney projects?

Thanks!

I'd buy the bundle - I love to make the pieced characters even without a page in mind. Just be forwarned - the more complex the character, the bigger you shoud make it. The princesses will make you NUTZ. I mostly paint on the faces rather than cutting the itty bitty pieces.

I second Linda's advice... make the more intricate paper pieced items large.. ESPECIALLY the princess from the Dream Come True and Happily Ever After carts... if you make them small the princesses have eyes that are devil like...they are wickedly scary!

I have a lot of the carts and I love them.. I have used them on cards, on my scrapbook layouts, on posters, embellishments on notes to send to my college kids...

Have fun... if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter