Your Favorite Booze at Aulani

I actually got the Pau Maui from Target! They don't sell that at Ko Hana, though the rums there are great and make awesome gifts (plus the bottles are just super cool). I haven't had a chance to try the vodka yet.
Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I’m thinking of taking their tour (Hali’imaile Distillery) on Maui. We did the winery last time but frankly I didn’t care for it, so wanted to try something different. Come back and post when you try it—especially if you don’t like it!! LOL

Costco and Foodland have a good selection of local alcohol. Certainly make your way through the poolside drinks as well. Stick to the iced drinks as the rest are just made in a machine.

Keep it simple - POG juice and dark rum!

-Paul
Now you’re talking! Just picked up the last gallon at Safeway this afternoon plus airline bottles of Koloa rums and both Pau and Ocean vodkas to sample! Will bring back bottles of the fave(s) to friends at home!

I'm anxiously awaiting my first trip to Aulani in June and am endlessly looking at menus/watching YouTube vlogs/reviews. I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite alcoholic drinks at Aulani are!

It seems like all of the restaurants have the same drinks - so what are your favorite hits?! It'd also be helpful to know what you really didn't like too!

I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to tropical drinks. I LOVE Trader Sam's and all things tiki... so I'm guessing I'll wind up drinking my way through the entire menu during my stay!
What drink was your fav? The Truly Margarita I brought from Costco was by far our favorite! 😂

I just noticed this on some of the menus at Aulani. I assume the below image means you can get a drink in a pineapple. Has anyone splurged on this? Can this be done for non-alcoholic drinks?

If there's one thing my 8yo DD had asked for on our upcoming trip, it's to have a drink out of a pineapple. :confused3

1659737852804.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter