Your Everest Style

Pixie_Dust

DIS Veteran
How do you all rock your Everest wear?

I am bringing out the red in the boots with a crimson plaid mini skirt. Pants just cover up the details.

I am completing my Euro ski lodge look with a coordinating crimson cashmere belly sweater. :cool2:

Um I've got the invisible hat underneath my bubble helmet. I tried all day and was never able to get into the emporium. I didn't try anymore after 8:00 PT I think, but I'm definitely getting mine tomorrow!

i like wearing it on my green gangster style(lol jk) but it looks really cool though

ROFL my character has no details to hide so i suppose the black baggy pants work fr me !! ROFL oh and of course the rest of the suit of course i love my new glasses LOL

I wear my space suit pants, then my everest jacket, the everest hat and glasses, and my cowboy shoes.

I love this outfit right now....Try it! :thumbsup2

I like the Jacket with Cowboy Hat, jeans and black boots. I look lava in that outfit. :rotfl: :rotfl:

My Everest Wicked Coolio Outfit!:

Hat: Everest Beanie (HAT) With Goggles
Shirt: Everest Shirt/Coat Type Thing.
Pants: Light Blue Baggy Pants/Jeans
Shoes: Explorer Boots

Well, I bought the entire thing, and couldn't choose to wear snow cap or Captain Feathers (My bird hat) Then later I saw captain feathers frozen in a block of ice. So then some bears came and took him to there "Country Bear Jamboree" for he can be their LUNCH!!!!! But I am sure they cant get him out of the ice :) So I wear snow cap,snow coat,cowboy pants,snow shoes :)

I wear the hat and shoes with my black Haunted Mansion suit. I look like a cat burgler... With snow shoes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter