Your earliest memory?

I was the youngest of five. I remember all the graffiti in there the nine months I was there. My siblings left quite the mess.

My grandma died in another country when I was 2. She was waked in the living room of their home. For years I swore I saw her going up to heaven in the casket with ribbons draping down. It wasn't until I was an adult that an aunt explained that when I went to sit on the kneeler on the side of the casket, I fell backwards under the table the casket was on. So, I was the one going under, not my grandma going up!!! 8-)

I think I was around 3. It was a warm summer day and I was in the yard while Mom hung out laundry. I remember curling up on top of the dry clothes in the basket and falling asleep. I can still smell that clean, fresh smell!

I have several from before I was 2.5, when my older brother died. Most are of him. I remember sitting in a washtub in my Grandmother's kitchen watching him jump across the room on one foot and wishing I could do that. I also remember him and his friends zipping me up in a tent in the backyard that I couldn't get out of and had to scream until my mother rescued me.

Unfortunately, I also remember sitting in the back of my grandmother's car hearing my Mother scream the day he died. I'm almost 50, I'll never forget it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter