4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink?
  5. Favorite Ride?
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show?
  7. Your best Disney memory?

I'll start!

1) Animal Kingdom
2) World...but could switch to Land after I go there next month! :rotfl2:

3) As of right now...Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge

4) Night Blossom at Animal Kingdom!...and fried rice from Yak & Yeti!

5) Splash Mountain :)

6) RIP Wishes :( currently it's Fantasmic!

7) Being on the first boat of the day on Pirates of the Caribbean with my parents AND riding the PeopleMover on my solo trip during Happily Ever After.

Your turn! Fill out your Disney Parks profile!

1. Favorite Disney Park? This changes often, but right now I'd say my favorite park is Animal Kingdom.
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? WDW for sure..although that may be due to the fact I've never been to DL!
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Kona
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Cucumber Margarita from La Cava
  5. Favorite Ride? Haunted Mansion
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Illuminations
  7. Your best Disney memory? Proposing to my now wife in front of Cinderella's Castle.

1. Favorite Disney Park? - Tokyo DisneySea
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? - WDW
  3. Favorite Restaurant? - Tusker House
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? - LeFou's Brew or School Bread
  5. Favorite Ride? - Haunted Mansion
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? - Fantasmic!
  7. Your best Disney memory? - That time my mom screamed because some kid walked up behind her in a path at POR at night and it scared her (the kid didn't do anything, just walking). The kid's reaction was priceless!

Last edited:
  1. Favorite Disney Park? - Epcot
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? WDW
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Sanaa
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Tonga Toast...which I can no longer eat :sad: unless I want to make myself sick.
  5. Favorite Ride? It's a Small World
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? I don't love any of the nighttime shows currently at WDW, but Paint the Night at DLR is my fave night parade.
  7. Your best Disney memory? Our 2011 trip surprise for our kids...before they could read...revealed where we were going for vacation while driving through Main Gate. It was the first time we drove as a family and their minds were blown that we could get there by car (had flown on their first trip).

1. Favorite Disney Park? Animal Kingdom at WDW, Disneyland at DLR
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disneyland!!
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Brown Derby at WDW, Napa Rose at DLR
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? popcorn
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Illuminations
  7. Your best Disney memory? Seeing DGD's face the first time she was taken into a park

1. Favorite Disney Park? Epcot
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney World
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Bongos <-- Random, I know, but it's primarily for nostalgic reasons.
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Red velvet whoopie pie and iced mocha from Sunshine Seasons
  5. Favorite Ride? Big Thunder Mountain
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Wishes
  7. Your best Disney memory? So many! I love strolling World Showcase with my family, a cold beverage in my hand, and always look back on those days fondly.

1. Favorite Disney Park? MK
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? WDW but love both
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Buffet Tusker House, TS Citrico's
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Frozen drinks/slushies--especially the Gran Marnier slushy at the France pavilion in Epcot
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Main Street Electrical Parade
  7. Your best Disney memory? First time at Disneyland, age 9

1. Favorite Disney Park? EPCOT
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Biergarten
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? The Pretzel rolls at Biergarten
  5. Favorite Ride? Pirates of the Carribean
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Main Street Electrical Parade
  7. Your best Disney memory? EPCOT on Christmas day 2013. The entire day was a great memory.

• Favorite Disney Park? EPCOT or Magic Kingdom
  • Disneyland or Disney World? World
  • Favorite Restaurant? Biergarten
  • Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? The Super Twister popsicle at DLP
  • Favorite Ride? Impressions de France. If that doesn't count, Soarin' Over California :(
  • Favorite Nighttime Show?
  • Your best Disney memory? There's so many, but I especially loved my first cruise. I was only 10 and my family's dining partners were a perfect fit for us. They basically became our best friends for the week, and their sons (who were around my age) and I hung out 24/7. We spent the Pirate Party together, went to shows together, ate together on Castaway Cay... and never saw each other again post-cruise.

1. Favorite Disney Park? Magic Kingdom
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? WDW (though I am partial to New Orleans Square in DL!)
  3. Favorite Restaurant? V&A/Jiko/Liberty Tree (perhaps a weird trio, but I can't pick just one)
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Dole Whip
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Happily Ever After
  7. Your best Disney memory? Walking back to our hotel room at Wilderness Lodge after a long day in the parks, my son (2.5yrs at the time) made his little sister (9mos) start cracking up and she couldn't stop! It was the first time we could remember that they were truly entertaining each other and didn't need us AT ALL! Really sweet moment. :)

1. Favorite Disney Park? MK
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Via Napoli
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Goofy glacier (strawberry)
  5. Favorite Ride? Haunted mansion (but really the ppl mover ;)
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Fantasmic! (MNSSHP if during Halloween)
  7. Your best Disney memory? MK NYE fireworks

1. Favorite Disney Park? Animal Kingdom (WDW); Disneyland Park (DLR)
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disneyland (but DH and I really like WDW, too!)
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Tusker House
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Red’s Apple Freeze & Pretzel Bites (Cozy Cone #4 at DCA); DH likes Mint Julip (DL)
  5. Favorite Ride? Kilimanjaro Safari (WDW); Pirates of the Caribbean (DL)
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? World of Color Dessert Party (DCA)
  7. Your best Disney memory? First time at Disneyland, age 11

Last edited:
  • Favorite Disney Park? Magic Kingdom
  • Disneyland or Disney World? WDW
  • Favorite Restaurant? Tough one...probably Boma for TS, and Tangierine Cafe for CS
  • Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Sleepy Hollow waffle sandwich, chocolate covered pineapple skewers and lapu lapu
  • Favorite Ride? Soarin’
  • Favorite Nighttime Show? Wishes :sad1:
  • Your best Disney memory? My daughters first trip when she was two. She was in awe of the characters, especially Pooh and friends and the princesses. She squealed happily on every ride and danced in the aisles at the shows. It was just the best family trip we ever had. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

1. Favorite Disney Park? Disney's Hollywood Studios
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney World
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Raglan Road
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? After Burner (aka Torched Holiday Cider)
  5. Favorite Ride? Star Tours
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Fantasmic!
  7. Your best Disney memory? Being Magic Kingdom Family of the Day...twice.

• Favorite Disney Park? - Animal Kingdom
  • Disneyland or Disney World? - World (only one I've been to)
  • Favorite Restaurant? - Sanaa
  • Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? - Mickey waffles!
  • Favorite Ride? - Soarin' (old version)
  • Favorite Nighttime Show? - Spectromagic (back in the day)
  • Your best Disney memory? - A pre-opening ADR at Crystal Palace when DS was little. The feeling of walking through the almost empty park, before the fog has even fully burned off, was just magical!

P.S. - I love reading everyone's favorite memories!

1. Favorite Disney Park? MK but I also love Epcot even if it’s not as exciting as it used to be. Oh the days of building your own rollercoaster in the communicores
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? World but I have only been to land once and it was 1977, the same week Elvis died and I was a little over 5 1/2 so I don’t recall it too much
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Hmmm...we don’t do a lot of sit downs. We finally ate at via Napoli earlier this month (DS with dairy allergy but can now eat cooked dairy) and we all loved it, even DS who hates pizza (what 14 yo hates pizza? Yep him because he has to eat it with milk cheese vs soy cheese now). My dh even said last night “I want to go back to that place in Italy and eat there again.” I enjoyed the pizza! If we are talking CS-what I wouldn’t give to eat some Thai coconut meatballs (seriously the recipe is currently in one of my iPads tabs) and the pulled pork nachos minus the cheese and pineapple salsa from captain cooks. I am drooling just thinking of both.
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Pretzel from Germany, almond croissant from France-we have skipped the foodie area of France for at least 20 years because the old pastry shop was not good IMO. I am so glad I tried it again! Dole whip, Mickey sandwich and ice cream bar
  5. Favorite Ride? Hmm...if you asked me 20+ years ago I would of said space mountain hands down but now I am older and can’t tolerate coasters as much as before (still rode it and rode EE but that took about a 30 min recovery for me to feel better). I like Pooh, splash, SDD, test track, soarin, IASW, PP, Pirates
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? The ones that are no longer there: wishes, MSEP (we walked into our wedding reception to that theme), Tapestry Of Nations. But I also love illuminations and the electric water parade (never miss it)
  7. Your best Disney memory? There are a few: we got engaged at the beach on a hammock at the Poly. Stupid crap from the 80s as teenagers but not stupid that we did some bad stuff to guests/property, we were just stupid to each other-but we also had fun on our own, pre phones “meet us here at 7” just to check in or right after illuminations (or of it was called something else in the 80s) or wait maybe at Epcot park closing we (me, my cousin and his 2 cousins) would ask our parents if we could go to the MK til closing and they always said yes so we would practically run out of Epcot to the monorail and go to the MK til closing. River country. Our oldest meet and greet with characters when she was 15 months. They loved her so much that she had a few pictures with all 3 characters as we were the last in the room.

1. Favorite Disney Park? Magic Kingdom and AK - it's a tie.
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Hands down, World. Disneyland is just too small when you were raised with World!
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Garden Grill
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Mickey Rice Krispie!
  5. Favorite Ride? Expedition Everest
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Fantasmic
  7. Your best Disney memory? Our Disney wedding!

1. Favorite Disney Park?
  2. Disneyland or Disney World?
  3. Favorite Restaurant?
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink?
  5. Favorite Ride?
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show?
  7. Your best Disney memory?

1)Disneyland
2) Disneyland Resort
3) Le Cellier Steakhouse EPCOT. (Replaced the now defunct ESPN zone at Downtown Disney)
4) Churro and fresh Dole Pineapple juice
5) Soaring at California Adventure
6) Fantasmic Disneyland
7) My first trip was in 1965. Too many great memories to list just one.

1. Favorite Disney Park? Hollywood Studios - it may be small, but it has ALL of my favourite rides
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? World. Never been to Land
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Ohana
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Soft Pretzels
  5. Favorite Ride? Tower of Terror
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? I'm ambivalent on this... I try to leave the parks before the crowds
  7. Your best Disney memory? When my fiancé proposed to me at Be Our Guest this past February!

1. Favorite Disney Park? Epcot or MK, depending on the day
  2. Disneyland or Disney World? Disney World by default...I've never been to Disneyland
  3. Favorite Restaurant? Raglan Road
  4. Favorite Food/Snack/Drink? Dole whip; grand marnier slushie
  5. Favorite Ride? Tower of Terror
  6. Favorite Nighttime Show? Fantasmic
  7. Your best Disney memory? My sister-in-law's and friend's faces on their first ride on Tower of Terror :rotfl2: I go back and re-watch the ride video when I need a good laugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter