Your diet buster Disney Cruise temptations?

The hash browns patties and croissants at Cabana's in the AM. Chocolate croissants, ham & cheese croissants, I like them all!
And wraps and sandwiches from Flo's are wonderful with beer at the adult pool.

I will be sailing for the first time in June on the Fantasy... I"m going to let it rip and not worry about anything starting with breakfast right into lunch and not stopping for dinner. I'll worry about the 10 pounds I gain when I get back. I'm sure they will love me at WW when I get back home. :rotfl2::goodvibes:rotfl:

I will be sailing for the first time in June on the Fantasy... I"m going to let it rip and not worry about anything starting with breakfast right into lunch and not stopping for dinner. I'll worry about the 10 pounds I gain when I get back. I'm sure they will love me at WW when I get back home. :rotfl2::goodvibes:rotfl:
Just read your sig line - and hot dang, that's impressive!! Last year I kept off about 12 pounds and am looking to do the same this year. It took me about 20 years to get up to my weight - I figure that I can take 5 years to get it back down and more importantly keep it down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter