Your BEST tips

cycyk

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

What are your best tips, or favorite things from your Disney wedding?

Was there anything that you realized you could have done AFTER it was all over and wished you knew about in the beginning?

ANy hidden surprises (good or bad)?

Brooke

We had a great sales coordinator, and our first coordinator was also wonderful, so no, we still have not found something that we said we wish we would have done that we didn't.

What I do wish is that I would have, about a month before, gotten the timeline for our event. I would have checked, double checked and triple checked it for sequence, and then made sure the revisions were given to me in writing. We had a major boo-boo in transportation. I had asked it be fixed before we went down, and again at the rehersal dinner, but the correction never got to the transportation people.

They never picked up at Old Key West resort, which was supposed to be the first stop. It included my Mom and both sets of Grandparents. Our event coordinator was new (we had a change in the last month before our wedding because the original planner was transferred) and could not figure out what to do to get them there. Finally the DVC people stepped in, loaded everyone up and drove them over in the time period bus thing they usually use to pick up folks interested in touring DVC. Carrie never figured out what to do, and the wedding was almost 30 minutes late and very upsetting for my Mom. Thank goodness for the quick thinkers at DVC guest relations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter