Your age by chocolate math

Larry, the Magicians Union PM'd me you are hereby forever banned from any/all magic shows forthwith.:lmao:

LMAO, that happened way back when David Copperfield was scamming folks, but he WAS GOOD

I'm thinking I will be hearing from Santa and The Easter Bunny real soon also. :rotfl:

Nah I'm tight them them and I'm on their approval change list just to prevent probelms along with the tooth fairy since they don't want to mess with a PROFESSIONAL :lmao: Now Yehudi is a whole other issue:rotfl:

Larry

My age was off by one, made me a year younger. Now, some would say that I did the math wrong, but I prefer to believe that chocolate did make me younger.

I may be in deep trouble, though. We have a Toyota SUV and a Yamaha piano. :scared1:

My age was off by one, made me a year younger. Now, some would say that I did the math wrong, but I prefer to believe that chocolate did make me younger.

:lmao: Good one!

If the chocolate did make you younger, maybe I should try again! Perhaps I was using the wrong brand. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter