Your age by chocolate math

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway -but the Hershey Man will know! YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read .
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but fewer than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 .....
If you haven't, add 1758.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2009) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.
chocolate Calculator.

I just blew my wife's mind! Well, that might be an exageration, but we thought it was pretty neat.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1760 ..
If you haven't, add 1759..

6... Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2010) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.
Chocolate Calculator.

It boggles the mind how these things work.

Here is how it works

1. Let Y be the number of times you want the chocolate

Now just put the rest of the directions in mathematical form it becomes

(2xY+5)x50 +(1758 or 1759) - your birth year=
100Y+250 +(1758 or 1759) - your birth year=

100Y + (2008 or 2009)- your birth year=

Y that you choose in step 1 will be in the hundreds place and the your age as the next two digits depending on whether you have or haven't had your birthday yet in 2009. All you end up doing is subtracting your birth year from 2008 or 2009 and letting the 100 place be the number you initially choose. That's why it has to be less than 10.

If you change step 5 to add 1759 or 1760 it will work for this year just as well so you can use the basic idea for any year. It will not work if you are over 100 :lmao:

Larry

Here is how it works

1. Let Y be the number of times you want the chocolate

Now just put the rest of the directions in mathematical form it becomes

(2xY+5)x50 +(1758 or 1759) - your birth year=
100Y+250 +(1758 or 1759) - your birth year=

100Y + (2008 or 2009)- your birth year=

Y that you choose in step 1 will be in the hundreds place and the your age as the next two digits depending on whether you have or haven't had your birthday yet in 2009. All you end up doing is subtracting your birth year from 2008 or 2009 and letting the 100 place be the number you initially choose. That's why it has to be less than 10.

If you change step 5 to add 1759 or 1760 it will work for this year just as well so you can use the basic idea for any year. It will not work if you are over 100 :lmao:

Larry

Larry, the Magicians Union PM'd me you are hereby forever banned from any/all magic shows forthwith.:lmao:

I'm thinking I will be hearing from Santa and The Easter Bunny real soon also. :rotfl:

Well, there went the mystery... :confused3

Sorry, for the alms the following was posted on another site that I'm not allowed to mention and had the title of

Massive Yamaha recall

Yamaha has recalled 20,000 pianos due to a problem with the pedal sticking; causing pianists to play faster than they normally would resulting in a dangerous number of accidentals. The sticky pedal also makes it harder for pianists to come to a full stop at the end of a piece, making it extremely risky for audiences.

Although there have been a tremendous number of accidentals, there have so far been no deafs.

Analysts are wondering if it will put a damper on their bass market, doubting whether they can sustain scales. Congress has called the President of Yamaha for questioning as to when the company first learned about the treble.

I though this was a great parody on TOYOTA'S problems:lmao:

Can I now be forgiven:rotfl2:

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter