your '09

I went to Spain!
I went to fine arts camp.
Got my permit.
Saw Cobra Starship in concert--met Gabe Saporta (=
Went to Warped Tour.

Lots more happened, but a thorough report would get boring.

i dont think you understand how jealous i am of your right now....luuucky!!!!!

January: Fell for a guy named Curtis...
February: Got Taylor Swift Rodeo Tickets for my birthday :] and turned 18
March: Went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas for the first time and went to Sea World San Antonio
April: Taylor Swift Rodeo Concert Show :]
May: PROM :], went to Kemah Boardwalk with my besties
June: Graduated High School (finalllyyy), went to Disneyworld with my best friend Kristen stayed at AKL
July: Went to Tennessee with my Church for a Mission Trip, Went White Water Rafting for the first time, broke up with curtis...
August: Got in a big fight with my friend Michelle and b/c of it were not friends anymore :/, Got my nose pierced :], Started my Freshman Year of College
September: College Life begins :], and went to Schlitterbaun Galveston with my family for the first time, Got lied to by my friend steph.
October: Went to the Texas Renassiance (sp?) Festival for the first time with my bestie Amber, Went to Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo with Kristen
November: Went to Renfest again with Amber & Kristen. More College & Working at McDeli, Thanksgiving :}
December: Found out my Aunt, Uncle & 2 cousins are moving back to Texas right after christmas :]. Oh and met a boy named Dustin :]

09 Was a crazy rollercoaster ride but it was all worth it can't wait to see what next year brings

My year:

January:
Movies: Bride Wars, Revolutionary Road, Dark Night, My Bloody Valentine, Inkheart, and Frost Nixon.

February:
Movies: He's Just Not That Into You, The Pink Panther 2, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Friday the 13th

March:
Movies: The Haunting In Connecticut, Monsters Vs. Aliens

April:
Movies: Adventureland, Hannah Montana: The Movie, 17 Again, Crank: High Voltage

May:
Movies: Ghosts Of Girlfriend's Past, Star Trek, Night at the Museum 2.
FINISHED JUNIOR YEAR!

June:
Movies: Land of the Lost, The Proposal, Year One, Transformers 2, My Sister's Keeper
TURNED 17! GOT HIRED AT TACO BELL, GOT MY LICENSE AND A CAR, MICHAEL JACKSON DIED

July:
Movies: Public Enemies, Bruno, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Orphan, G-Force, The Ugly Truth, Aliens in the Attic
HARRY POTTER MIDNIGHT SHOWING!

August:
Movies: The Time Traveler's Wife
STARTED SENIOR YEAR!

September:
Movies: Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, Paranormal Activity
QUIT MY JOB AT TACO BELL!

October:
Movies: Zombieland, Michael Jackson: This Is It, Saw 6

November:
Movies: New Moon, Old Dogs
WENT TO NEW MOON 5 TIMES :)
TOUGH TIME RELATIONSHIP WISE...
December:
Movies: The Princess and the Frog
CHRISTMAS AND 17 AND A HALF!

January: Honestly nothing really happened lol.
February: Saw RENT on tour, 2nd row. Anthony Rapp&Adam Pascal with bestfriend<3 I criedddd so much!
March: Nothing happened...again lol.
April: Turned 15 years old :)
May: Completely got all these mixed signals from this guy...hahah.
June: Relay for Life, our team Dreams for a Cure (DISNEY THEMED!) got 2nd place for best tent! My 2 bestfriends graduated from college :'(
July: Big sleepover at my bestfriend's house for her birthday. SO MUCH FUNNN! :D Saw first movie at Midnight, Harry Potter 6!
August: Became a varsity football cheerleader!
September: Started sophomore year....eek!
October: First peprally of the year. I actually performed in it!
November: Went on my annual cruise & had the best time out of all of my cruises! Also went to this Catholic youth conference (NCYC) which BASICALLY changed my life.
December: Got my braces off! @#$%^

This year basically consisted of SwineFlu, deaths of Brittany Murphy, MJ, Billy Mays, Roy Disney, etc.0

January - Started college! Fell in love with it.
February - Quit my PT job to focus on school.
March - My birthday.
April - End of my first semester of college.
May - Uhm, just fun start of summer stuff.
June - Started my diet and beginning of summer classes.
July - Basically I spent my days sitting outside tanning, reading, & enjoying summer.
August - Found out I was going to WDW/start of fall classes.
September - DISNEY! It was a great trip.
October - Basically just really stressed with school stuff.
November - Decided I was going to apply for FA CP. Stressed with finals.
December - I've just been really focused on the holidays and in the christmas spirit.

This year has really been great, but I don't know how to describe it exactly. It's made me realize what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, and just opened my eyes and mind to all the possibilities in this world. I kind of had a little 'awakening' -- where I decided to live life as happy as I could. 2009 was great, but I know 2010 will be even better.

As for what's happened throughtout the country that I'll remember forever, it includes Obama's inauguration, the death of Micheal Jackson and Roy Disney, and swine flu.

January-
-Went to Disney World with my family and Aunt/Uncle/Cousin

February-
-Nothing in particular
March-
-Broke up with my boyfriend
-Turned 15
-Got sick, missed a week of school before spring break and was catching up on it for the rest of the year

April-
-Went to Atlanta with my orchestra, had an amazing time, but found out that my ex had cheated on me... not so fun
May-
-Finished freshman year!

June-
-Was in Les Miserables

July-
-Went to Wisconsin for the 4th
-Went to Canada with my family. Amazing.

August-
-Went to Florida with my best friend and her family, learned some Arabic (her dad/Grandma are Egyptian)
-Went to Massachusetts to visit my grandma
-Started sophomore year

September-
-Not much

October-
-Not much

November-
-Was in a production of "The Wiz"

December-
-Was in a one act
-Made it into "Beauty and the Beast"
-Went to Wisconsin for Christmas

Really great year.

January: Has a great NYE party with my friends, my BF came to my house for a weekend and I went to his for a weekend. We had a great time together after not seeing eachother for a few weeks

February: First Valentines Day with a bf =)

March: Nothing really special.

April: Nothing special again, just having a good time with school winding down and hanging with my friends

May: A lot of drama with "friends" happened at this point. This was probably the worst month.

June: Free country concert with my friends, and my BF came to my house for the weekend. Started my summer math class..that sucked., one of my friends held an amazing luau party.

July: Summer math class, my first car accident, first cavity, first gyno appt...pretty crappy month..

August: Went to my BF's house and went into NYC for the day..soooo much fun!! Then went to Disney World with my brother, sis-in-law, and her twin sister, parents joined us later. Pretty spectacular trip!!

September: Started school again..pretty blah

October: Pledged for a sorority..not much fun! haha Then finally was initiated as a sister of Alpha Delta Pi (finally the fun starts!!), lots of drama with my roomie and the girl I used to consider one of my best friends. We're still close, but after the things she said to me, she's definitely not one of my best friends anymore.

November: School got really stressful, my sorority's formal which was a blast!

December: My BF's fraternity's formal which was one of the best nights of my life, finally turned 20, celebrated 1 year with my boyfriend, an AMAZING Christmas

Overall, it was a pretty spectacular year. It definitely had it's ups and downs, but I really liked this year. Here's to a great 2010 for everyone!

And here's my Facebook collage of my year..haha Caitlin, you inspired me.
20251_229341097920_720317920_3290036_5003557_n.jpg

GOOD:
-joined the Dis
-got a puppy
-became a youth leader
-sang for an audience for the first time
-got my red P's (second stage of getting my full license)
-grew in confidence
-made new friends
-got into stage design at my youth group
-got accepted into the course i wanted
-my friend got engaged

BAD:
-creepy train guy
- stayed unemployed

all in all, a pretty good year :)

January- Nothing exciting happened that I can remember
February- Nothing really happened here also
March- Went to a Winter Retreat, and I celebrated my 15 Birthday
April- Nothing to remember
May- Nothing exciting to remember
June- Had my dance recital, went to Disneyland with my mom on my mother/daughter trip and I also performed in Disneyland with my dance team, I finished the 9th grade, I got my permit
July- Drivers Ed. , Went on Vacation, Got grounded for a month, Went to Black Lake Bible Camp
August-Dance Started again, went to Oregon for a week, Was Grounded, Volunteered at a Nursing Home, I missed my computer
September- My grandparents celebrated there 50th Anniversary, I started the 10th Grade
October- Nothing happened too exciting
November- I went to a Fall Retreat and accepted Christ into my heart, I celebrated Thanksgiving with my Dad's family
December- I've not been in a Christmas mood, I've deffinately not had my best Christmas, and well see what happens in the next week to come it should be pretty interesting

January: Almost died going to my friends house on New Years Eve haha.
Febuary: Had my 17th birthday but I don't recall that.
March: I'm assuming nothing?
April: Had April vacation and didn't do much
May: Dance, Dance, Dance, and more dance.
June: Got out of school
July: My baby cousin had his first birthday.
August: Started senior year
September: Nothing.
October: Got my first job
November: Almost got fired from first job, then quit, then they said no we don't want you to quit.
December: Christmas, lots of working and shopping, got an interesting offer from my friend.

There was more but I guess it wasn't very interesting for me to remember.

Jan- went to the Wisconsin Dells to celebrate a friend's 17th birthday.
Feb- got a side job shooting the boy's basketball games at my school all month.
March- went to a Hawks game with my friends; flew down to Georgia to visit my "gma" for spring break and get my really early graduation present of my grandfather's old film camera.
April- took two ACT's in two weeks and scored a 33 on both.
May- went to Fall Out Boy's Believers Never Die tour with two of my friends to see the opening bands, I passed out in the middle of the pit during All Time Low (the band we really wanted to see), left before FOB went on stage and had the funniest car ride home; went to my friend's lakehouse in the UP for Memorial Day.
June- End of Junior year; went to a White Sox game with my friends to celebrate; spent a day at the Indiana Dunes with my friends.
July- took a college road trip with my dad in which we spent 21 hours in a car over 3 days; went to Hey Monday's headlining tour with my friends at this small club in the city, meet them after and had a great night; went with my friend to her lakehouse for the weekend; saw Demi Lovato in concert.
August- Warped Tour 09 with a friend from work, ended up having one of the best days of my summer; senior year started.
Sept- Celebrated my friend's 18; worried about college stuff.
Oct- 4 concerts! Taylor Swift: awesome night with my best friend. Paramore: instead of my senior homecoming I met them with my best friend. one of the most amazing nights of my life. BLG/Cobra/Versa: only saw Versa then hung out with them backstage all night. Forever the Sickest Kids: Halloween night, crazy times.
Nov- got in a car accident; turned 18!; got a MacBook Pro; got my parents to accept me going to a 4 year art college rather than a university.
Dec- went to Boston to visit an art college; Christmas.

2010 is going to be crazy: graduating high school, starting college, and everything else. I can't wait!

Jan- went to the Wisconsin Dells to celebrate a friend's 17th birthday.
Feb- got a side job shooting the boy's basketball games at my school all month.
March- went to a Hawks game with my friends; flew down to Georgia to visit my "gma" for spring break and get my really early graduation present of my grandfather's old film camera.
April- took two ACT's in two weeks and scored a 33 on both.
May- went to Fall Out Boy's Believers Never Die tour with two of my friends to see the opening bands, I passed out in the middle of the pit during All Time Low (the band we really wanted to see), left before FOB went on stage and had the funniest car ride home; went to my friend's lakehouse in the UP for Memorial Day.
June- End of Junior year; went to a White Sox game with my friends to celebrate; spent a day at the Indiana Dunes with my friends.
July- took a college road trip with my dad in which we spent 21 hours in a car over 3 days; went to Hey Monday's headlining tour with my friends at this small club in the city, meet them after and had a great night; went with my friend to her lakehouse for the weekend; saw Demi Lovato in concert.
August- Warped Tour 09 with a friend from work, ended up having one of the best days of my summer; senior year started.
Sept- Celebrated my friend's 18; worried about college stuff.
Oct- 4 concerts! Taylor Swift: awesome night with my best friend. Paramore: instead of my senior homecoming I met them with my best friend. one of the most amazing nights of my life. BLG/Cobra/Versa: only saw Versa then hung out with them backstage all night. Forever the Sickest Kids: Halloween night, crazy times.
Nov- got in a car accident; turned 18!; got a MacBook Pro; got my parents to accept me going to a 4 year art college rather than a university.
Dec- went to Boston to visit an art college; Christmas.

2010 is going to be crazy: graduating high school, starting college, and everything else. I can't wait!

What college did you look at? haha we can be neighbors.

Jan - was mostly on winter break still. moved back to school and my dorm flooded that night. start my dance class at school, it's been almost a year at that point since i had danced

Feb - pretty uneventful

March - spring break ... spent at home, working. woo!

April - finishing up my 2nd semester of college.

May - dance show, officially done with a full year of college, made a 4.0 for spring semester

June - got my 3rd tattoo! saw no doubt. worked a ton.

July - mostly working, beach days, hanging with friends.

August - still more work and beach and friends. went zip lining with [ex]bf and dad. that was awesome

Sep - move back into school for sophomore year. room drama/too small not enough space rah rah rah it sucks. start clinicals, nursing classes are super hard! went to WDW for mom's birthday!

Oct - broke up with my boyfriend of almost 4 years. however have an awesome month with friends and meeting new people.

Nov - my car broke/died, went shopping for what felt like forever; finally found a new one and bought it the day before my birthday! turned 20. had a nice thanksgiving.

Dec - stressed out over finals foreverrrrrr, but it paid off; got a 3.6 for the semester and A-s in both my nursing classes. went home for break on the 16th, and just working and enjoying the time off from school, getting ready for my cruise in january!

2009 has pretty much sucked/been boring, so 2010 DEFINITELY needs to be better.

this year has been pretty uneventful for me, except i graduated junior high and started high school. also this year i've gotten into stuff that i never thought i would (the beatles, HP, the office, glee), and it's made me pretty happy. i'm hoping 2010 is more exciting though. it probably will be since i'm going skiing for a week over february break, to florida (not disney, sadly) for spring break, hopefully washington dc in the spring, and turks and caicos for my sweet 16 in august. also DH part 1 comes out in july, which i'm really excited for.

January- everyone hated me. huge fight with my friends.. :/

February- OMG BLINK-182 GOT BACK TOGETHER WUT?, my birthday, went
skiiing for the first time

March- met my friend kendra, fun parties

April - i don't remember anything about this month

May- went to some awesome concerts

June - i went outside every single day this month. either swimming, bike riding trampoline with my best friend tyler or watching my friends skateboard/attempting to skateboard

july- <3, my friends were amazing this month, went to NYC, spent almost everyday with my cousins from nevada

August- went to the Caribbean/Bahamas, BLINK-182 CONCERT, hung out all day

September - omg school -_-

October - had a really fun halloween, went to fun parties

November - i was really pissed this whole month, concerts

december - great christmas! AND HERE I AM NOW

january: basketball and more basketball
february: even more basketball
march: my grandma died so my family and i drove from nj to fl for the funeral
april: softball
may: more softball
june: end of 7th grade :O
july: nothingg
august: blah nothingg
september: 8th grade started :)
october: nothing again
november: basketball started again
december: more basketball and got surprised with a disney vacation with my family in feb

My year has been pretty awesome. I can't even think about doing a month by month thing cuz there's no way I'd be able to remember that many details. But I got an idea what has happened. I've had a really good year in school. Kept up doing good in everything. I went to an aesome party at a lake during the summer with a bunch of kids in my class which was amazing. I've also became like best friends with some of the most unexpected people. I never in a million years would've thought I'd be friends with but I'm so glad I did. And that has probably been the best part of my year. Cuz now I couldn't imagine my life without them.

January - Nothing important happened, I guess, because I can't remember it.
February - New youth pastor (Mark) and his wife (Candice) start at the church.
March - Best friend's boyfriend broke up with her, so she was upset and when she's upset, I'm upset. But me and this kid started talking and I was happy. And then best friend and nappy boy who broke up with her started talking, then stopped talking after a week.
April - I got my first kissssss, although it was kind of awkward.
May - A month of firsts, to say the least. Oh, and I got my permit.
June - Got my first boyfrannnnn, went to Alabama and met some amazing people, and turned 16 :-)
July - Went to Port Aransas for a week, became single again, went to church camp and cried for pretty much the whole week beacause of that boy. Oh, and best friend got back together with that kid, but they broke up at church camp.
August - Junior year started, I was depressed.
September - Tried out of the musical, got on crew. I was still depressed. Went to a conference for girls which was lots of fun...sort of.
October - Still depressed.
November - Still depressed for the first half of the month, but then I randomly got better. Performed on stage in front of the school in a play about eating disorders. Went to Port Aransas for Thanksgiving.
December - Definitely not depressed any more :-) Christmas = amazing. Went to Missouri with my youth group for a conference and had a stellar time. Talked to that kid that broke up with me in July about being friends again, for the sake of the youth group. And realized that I may not be the prettiest or skinniest girl on the planet, but if I looked any different I wouldn't be me, and my friends like me for me. And that it's fun being single :-)

Overall, 2009 was a pretty good year. Yeah, I was depressed for like three and a half months, but now I know that I'm stronger than I've ever been before.
And it was a year of firsts :-)

Here's to 2010!

I thought my year was very amazing! So many firsts =D

My summer was very fun (even though I spent it on WoW). I made a lot of good e-buddies and have a lot of great roleplaying memories!

Also, I met my current boyfriend and best friend, Tony. I think that's enough to make 2009 one of the best years of my life. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter