Youngest You Took A Child To WDW?

We took Evie when she was five months old and had a fantstic time. We took it easy and just went with flow. We were with my mum and dad which was a great help as we had time on our own as well. Staying in a villa was a life saver for washing bottles, sterilising, washing clothes etc.

i took Dean at 5 months old and it was actually easier at this age then when he was a little older, no fighting the stroller and such. we also took Charlie for his first birthday and this was good too, although we did get him his own plane seat which was a lifesaver, as he would have been too big for the skycot, saved playing pass the baby lol.

My DBF - 45 years old going on 10. Sulked at the airport as he was bored, sulked on the plane as he was bored, sulked at Sanford as he was bored and tired. His face lit up the next day at the Magic Kingdom and it was all worthwhile! Skipped around like a 10 year old for two weeks and no tantrums!

Doing it all again on Saturday!

My DBF - 45 years old going on 10. Sulked at the airport as he was bored, sulked on the plane as he was bored, sulked at Sanford as he was bored and tired. His face lit up the next day at the Magic Kingdom and it was all worthwhile! Skipped around like a 10 year old for two weeks and no tantrums!

Doing it all again on Saturday!

:rotfl:

I am interested in this thread- ours will be 24 months and 11 months when we go, I am dreading the flight but the rest should be ok, both are good nappers and Harley is such a relaxed little thing I doubt anything will faze him, Shelby on the other hand could well be another story as Miss Independant keeps rearing her ugly head! :scared1:

Hi,
Our DD was 3 and our DS was 11 weeks old on their first trips.
Every child is different, and unfortunately, you can't possibly know how they will react to a 9 hour flight, without actually doing it!
Our DD has never been any trouble, but our DS was a completely different kettle of fish! A little s*d pot when he was little, especially when he got tired!! But, saying all that, he has never been a problem on our flights over the Atlantic. I always made sure I'd got plenty of 'back up' toys and games that were new to him, just in case!!
One of the beauties of taking your kids from a young age, is seeing them 'grow up' with Disney. Every year, they will have a new 'favourite' ride. And seeing their faces when they meet their favourite Disney Characters for the first time, is absolutely priceless!
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter