Young Men's Non-Iron (Wrinkle Free) Dress Shirts

You also might want to consider getting him a steamer. We got the Jiffy J-2000 because I hate ironing. I use it every morning so I keep the tank full (no dumping and refilling). It only takes a couple of minutes to do my work clothes, pants and shirts. My husband even loves it and I saw him steaming sweatpants with it the other day. It's a game changer if you have a professional job and can't show up with wrinkled clothes.

I LOVE my Jiffy J-2000 steamer. I keep it in my closet plugged in and ready to go and everyone uses it at least several times a week. Good rec!

My very non-preppy SO loves the Vineyard Vines dress shirts. Pricey but the performance ones are great and no-iron.

Brooks Brothers question. Some years back I had Brooks Brothers shirts, and they were great. Looked brand new even after years of wear, no wrinkling, just great. Then newer shirts started tearing at the elbows. I think it was a big problem, and I may be wrong, but may have helped them decide to cut back on their once generous refund/replacement policy. Anyway, I stopped buying their shirts.

So my question is, does anyone still have the elbow tearing issue, or were they able to resolve that?

I know you don't want to physically step foot in a Target store (and I don't blame you!), but I have to say their no-iron dress shirts are the best. Even better than the Lands' End I have been buying my husband for years.

The brand is "Goodfellow & Co." and they DO NOT wrinkle. Even during long flights, they still look amazing.

The brand is "Goodfellow & Co." and they DO NOT wrinkle. Even during long flights, they still look amazing.

How do they WASH? I've had shirts that claim to be no iron come out of the wash & dryer looking like a well used paper napkin and need ironing or steaming. :badpc: :sad2:

I know you don't want to physically step foot in a Target store (and I don't blame you!), but I have to say their no-iron dress shirts are the best. Even better than the Lands' End I have been buying my husband for years.

Just so I don't sound like a Target hater, it isn't that I don't want to go to a Target store. I'm one of those weird women who hates shopping period. I'd rather never have to walk into any store. Thank goodness for online shopping. I'm probably going to suck it up & go anyway. DS has a couple Goodfellow & Co. print dress shirts that he really likes. They do come out of the wash looking nicer than the more expensive brands he has.

Brooks Brothers question. Some years back I had Brooks Brothers shirts, and they were great. Looked brand new even after years of wear, no wrinkling, just great. Then newer shirts started tearing at the elbows. I think it was a big problem, and I may be wrong, but may have helped them decide to cut back on their once generous refund/replacement policy. Anyway, I stopped buying their shirts.

So my question is, does anyone still have the elbow tearing issue, or were they able to resolve that?

I would get remeasured. If the sleeve length is even just a little off, you will blow out the elbows. The cuffs have double buttons so it's always better to go with slightly long than even just right/slightly short. I would also try them on, once you get your shoulders into the shirt, you may find you need a longer sleeve length. FYI, the return policy is really a suggestion. If you mention contacting corportate you will be able to return anything. My idiot manager even took back a Goldtoe pair of socks because the lady insisted she bought them there and said she would call corporate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter