Young couple looking for friends! (And advice)

John Riley

Earning My Ears
Hi! My GF and I (25) will be at WDW June 1-12th. Looking for a cool couple/people to hang out and do rides/food/drinks with. We'd love to meet people!

Also, is there a good bar either at the parks or Disney springs that young people congregate at?

I would love to hear others opinions on this as well. Our first trip is in October and would like to meet others in our age group.

Try Paradiso 37 for younger people. You meet plenty of people out anywhere. Just go to places you want to go and there will be plenty of people.

My boyfriend (27) and I (28) will be there 8/15-8/20 and it'd be cool to meet up with people, especially those who enjoy drinking around the world!

I'll be there afternoon of the 9th June until 21st. What plans do you have already? What parks are you visiting on what days? Maybe try and link in with you guys?

Annie x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter