"You'll fall head over heels for these Disney deals"

kkayluvsdis

DIS Veteran
I just received a pin code with this subject. I did a quick glance through the "codes and rates" board and didn't see this current offered mentioned. Has anyone else received it?! If so, how do the rates compare to the current offers going on? I think it may be a good one for those planning on holiday travel as it doesn't seem like the dates up until Christmas are blacked out whereas they have been in the other offers, right? Here are the details:

30% on Value resorts
35% on Mod resorts
40% on Deluxe villas

For stays most nights 10/3/10–11/23/10 and 11/27/10–12/25/10

Also, ask about savings at select Disney Deluxe Resorts!

I really wish I had the funds to take advantage of all these great offers!! Maybe if I get selected for the moms panel I'll be down there anyway-hehe, a girl can dream right!?:goodvibes

-Kelly:wizard:

I got that one too..sadly I'm not planning a trip right now...it seems like whenever I'm not planning a trip, I get tons of pins- when I am I get NOTHING :)

I got this today as well. Was not planning a trip anytime soon, but I am rethinking it. I guess a round of these went out a couple of weeks ago, so it appears there is really limited availability.

Good luck with the Moms Panel! :thumbsup2

Denise

I got the pin tonight as well; probably because I was tinkering with fall dates a few days ago. Wish I could use it!

Got this pin this morning. Yesterday, I was playing with Thansgiving dates for next year and saved the quote by logging into my account. I actually got the pin at both of my emails (work and home).

What I thought was neat with this pin is that you can actually book online with the pin without having to call. It took me to a screen to confirm my pin number by entering my last name and zip.

I got this PIN too, in 2 different email accounts.
I'm still waiting for the March dates to come out with a PIN, or SOMETHING....... ANYTHING....

I didn't get it, but I'd be curious to hear of the deluxe rates. Congrats to those of you who can use it. :)

I didn't get it, but I'd be curious to hear of the deluxe rates. Congrats to those of you who can use it. :)

I just called to check WL for Dec, and it looks like the rate is exactly the same as the "public" offer, so 40% off. And the availibilty seems to be the same too, so I think they just want you to *think* you're getting some special deal! :rotfl:

I just called to check WL for Dec, and it looks like the rate is exactly the same as the "public" offer, so 40% off. And the availibilty seems to be the same too, so I think they just want you to *think* you're getting some special deal! :rotfl:

Ok thanks. That is actually exactly what I was thinking! Must be they are trying anything to fill up any empty rooms.

I got this pin in my sister's name and address, but to my email. I can't get this fixed, I never get a pin in my name.
I plugged in my one day 10/23 AP rate at ASSp preferred room, and it is the same price, 30% off..

Got this pin too! We are already renting a pool house in Indian Creek though!

I tried for months to get a pin for our trip just in case one of the discounts came out and either it was sold out or didn't apply to our dates, and got 1 pin offer for like Sept I think. We're going the first week of Dec. so that was no help to us. I'm glad one of the discounts did apply to us or we would have had to down grade big time. We saved about $1700. We're staying at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter